34

Jiang Yun was also thinking.

He wondered where Sui Heng's doubts had come, and wondered if he could escape tonight.

He made a fuss today, although the Yan family did not forcefully suppress the Prince's Mansion, the Prince's Mansion did not get any advantage. Sui Heng's plan to use the spring banquet to suppress Yan's head and bring a third force of civil servants into the court of the Sui Kingdom is considered temporary. Frustrated.

As early as the moment he made a decision, he had already foreseen the possible danger, but he had no choice.

Sui Heng is the Crown Prince of the Sui Kingdom, not an ordinary reckless warrior, he is wise, brainy, and very strategic, even if he was happy yesterday that he defeated Yan Qi, took down the leader of the lower ranks, and did not embarrass the Prince's House in public, he will gradually return to it today Come on.

It's normal for him to doubt him.

Outside the curtain, the bright moon hangs high, the stars are sparse, and the night is dense.

It has been a while, Sui Heng has not come back yet.

Jiang Yun knew that he was making a decision, and even had some doubts, whether he would lock him up in a fit of anger later, or put him in jail.

Jiang Yun played more and more absent-mindedly.

But his heart is still calm. He had already done all the things he could do as the prince of the Jiang Kingdom, and he could feel at ease with Fan Zhou and Yun Huai's presence in the military defense of Muyun Pass.

After that, I can only do my best to obey the destiny.

Even if he was really doomed and died in this strange capital, he would have no major regrets.

The moment he let Gongsun Yang leave, he was ready for a strong man to sever his wrist and die at any time. Gongsun Yang doesn't understand, Fan Zhou will understand.

He only hoped that Sui Heng could give him a decent death for the sake of their "dewy love" these days.

After thinking about it like this, Jiang Yun was able to focus on the tune instead.

Perhaps this was the last elegant thing he could do. If his body didn't allow him, he really wanted to play "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" again.

Jiang Yun lowered his eyes, reflected for a moment, straightened his attitude, and turned the tune back to normal.

Another cold wind passed through the hall, and he couldn't help coughing.

At this time, the curtain was suddenly lifted vigorously, and Sui Heng walked in.

He was panting slightly, obviously walking quickly, with a dignified and tense face, and his eyes were staring straight at him, as if two fires were burning.

Jiang Yun didn't stop pointing.

Before Sui Heng could speak, he said, "Can I finish playing first..."

Before he finished speaking, his body lightened suddenly, and he was hugged by a pair of strong arms.

"sorry."

He heard a hoarse voice from above.

Jiang Yun raised his head and looked at Sui Heng in some puzzlement.

Sui Heng repented: "I'm sorry, Gu didn't know, I didn't know you were sick."

Jiang Yun was even more strange.

He thought that he was here to send him off.

Moreover, he was only dressed a little thinly, and was a little cold from the wind, so he coughed twice and was not sick.