53

Jiang Yun held the box with both hands, opened it, dug a small mouthful with a spoon, and put it in his mouth.

The sweet glutinous rice fragrance mixed with the sweet-scented osmanthus smell immediately diffused between the lips and teeth.

He couldn't help raising the corner of his mouth slightly again.

At the gate of the palace, Jiang Yun got off the car, deliberately lagging behind Sui Heng by a certain distance to draw a clear line between the two. Sui Heng walked for a while with his hands behind his back, then stopped suddenly, turned around, and said displeasedly: "Come here, what are you dawdling behind?"

Jiang Yun kindly reminded him: "Didn't Your Highness say not to be with me, and let me stay away from Your Highness?"

"That's on the way."

He was confident: "Later, if the imperial grandmother sees that we are ''''feeling at odds''', she will inevitably scold Gu, but this matter is your fault from the beginning to the end, Gu did not punish you, but just with you Keeping a distance is already magnanimous enough, you still have the nerve to let Gu be scolded for your fault?"

Jiang Yun said: "Then what does Your Highness need me to do?"

"Come here first."

Jiang Yun was silent and walked over.

Immediately Sui Heng held his hand.

He held it a little tighter, with the same high coldness between his brows: "Holding Gu, please Gu, like a normal concubine, does this also require Gu to teach?"

Naturally, the Queen Mother didn't want to have a family banquet when she had nothing to do, but she wanted to take the opportunity of the family banquet to verify the news she heard two days ago to see if Sui Heng had treated Jiang Yun badly.

Because the two disguised themselves very well, the queen mother didn't notice anything unusual, she took Jiang Yun's hand and asked for warmth as usual, then took off a jade wrench from her hand, and gave it to Jiang Yun.

After leaving the palace, Sui Heng intentionally sneered: "You acted well, do you usually act like this in front of Gu?"

Jiang Yunhui: "You can't compare with Your Highness."

Sui Heng was dissatisfied: "Why do you always talk with guns and sticks when you talk these two days? You are the one who did the wrong thing."

Jiang Yun said, "You were the one who satirized me first."

4

When the two were about to reach the official gate, a palace official came over and said that the Sui Emperor had summoned him.

Sui Heng frowned, at this hour, what did his father call him for?

He asked Jiang Yun to go back to the carriage and wait, but the palace said: "Your Majesty said, let Mr. Chu go together."

Ask: "Who else is there?"

Gongmen hurriedly replied: "The three chief ministers and several adults from Yushitai."

The palace where Emperor Sui lived was brightly lit. Jiang Yun and Sui Heng went in together, saluted, and when they got up, they saw Jimo Qingyu on the left, Yan Bing on the right, and Han Xiao who had just finished receiving the envoys.

There are still several civil servants standing in the hall.

The Sui Emperor sat behind the case in Yanju's uniform, not angry or intimidated.

His eyes fell on Jiang Yun first, then moved to Sui Heng, and asked, "I heard that you killed Qi State General Tian Meng? Did you turn him into a meat paste?"