24

The news of the Spring Banquet naturally spread back to the other courtyard.

Jiang Yun was reading in the house, while Shi Fang and Fan Qi were chatting outside.

Sui Heng entered the palace with another personal entourage, and ordered the two to stay in another courtyard to look after the house.

Standing with his sword in his arms, Shi Fang looked at Fan Qi standing up crookedly, and said with a smile, "Your Highness is not here, please sit down and rest, Brother Fan, I promise not to sue you."

Fan Qi gasped and glared at him: "Don't try to lure me into making a mistake. This is His Highness's order to let me stand here for a day and a night before I can go back. I know His Highness is punishing me on purpose."

Thinking of this, Fan Qi couldn't help gritting his teeth, and stared fiercely at Jiang Yun who was sitting quietly under the window, reading a book leisurely.

I thought, if it wasn't for this little vixen, why would he suffer this crime!

"If you don't sue, you can't guarantee that others will not sue."

He deliberately raised his voice: "Don't worry, I have followed His Highness to fight north and south, and even climbed the snow-capped mountains in the north. My skin is rough and my flesh is thick, so I am afraid of these sticks? I am upright and have a clear conscience."

Shaking his head helplessly.

"Brother Fan, I'm not talking about you, sometimes you really—"

"Really?"

Shi Fang wanted to say that sometimes he was really careless, but since the other party was older than him, he silently swallowed it back.

Fan Qi snorted, knowing that his dog couldn't spit out ivory, and asked: "Spring feast, what did you say about the spring feast just now?"

Shi Fang was very experienced and said, "Brother, what do you think? It seems to be the third day of March. His Majesty summoned His Highness to the palace. Apart from asking about the Southern Expedition, it may be a spring feast."

After saying this, both of them were silent for a while.

At the spring banquet three years ago, after all, such a thing happened, Your Highness... Sigh.

Fan Qi was broad-minded, and said: "What's the matter, isn't it just a competition? It was an accident three years ago, and someone made a hindrance. This year it will definitely not happen. As long as Mr. Yan Qi is on His Highness's side..."

Just as he was talking, Sui Heng walked in from the outside.

Fan Qi was so frightened that he quickly shut up, and went forward to salute with Shi Fang.

Sui Heng glanced at him coldly, did not show mercy to let him sit down, and told Shi Fang: "Go ahead and tell Gao Gong that Gu's patience is limited, if he delays any longer, don't blame Gu for being merciless."

Since Gao Gong was whipped on the face last night, he has been kneeling in the front yard to plead guilty, and it is said that his forehead was broken.

The respectful voices from all directions should be yes.

Fan Qi was shocked: "Your Highness wants to send the senior executives away?"

Sui Heng didn't look at him.

"If you talk too much, you'll go with him too."

Fan Qi bowed her head in fright.

After entering the room, Jiang Yun was still sitting under the window reading a book.

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows and sat opposite, very proudly said: "Qin Tianjian has done the horoscope for you and me."