54

This time, Jiang Yun couldn't sleep anymore.

After the breath was long and uniform behind him, he turned around and looked at the other party's handsome and stern face in the dark.

Just after the discussion was over, Emperor Sui left his son alone. After talking for a long time, Sui Heng came out.

Jiang Yun thought, Emperor Sui must have seen through something.

After all, outsiders don't understand Sui Heng's temperament, and Sui Emperor, as his father, should understand to some extent. How absurd and outrageous reasons to use his concubine to talk about, thanks to him, he can think of it.

But it is enough to deal with those foreign ministers.

He didn't know what Emperor Sui had said, but thinking about it, even if he trusted and indulged the crown prince Sui Heng, there should be some warning words, so after he came back, he became upset again.

He threatened to interrogate him.

Although he didn't know what he was up to, Jiang Yun was a little uncertain, whether he could keep calm and sober under his capriciousness and intimidation again and again, without showing the slightest clue.

The only thing that made Jiang Yun feel gratified was that in the past two days, he felt a thin heat flowing through his meridians from time to time. Although it was very slight and weak, it was a good signal.

As the medicinal power of Qinguxiang gradually dissipated, his internal strength finally showed signs of recovery. It may be slow, but there is hope nonetheless.

Jiang Yun couldn't help stretching out his finger, and gently poked the tip of Sui Heng's nose.

Very lightly.

so as not to wake him up.

They are really the weirdest relationship in the world. One moment they can hug each other and sleep together, but the next moment, they may meet each other and become sworn enemies.

Sui Heng was upset, naturally not only because of the civil servants' tactics and the Sui Emperor's warning, but also because, as his emotions gradually calmed down, he began to pick up some things that he had neglected and think about them again.

For example, the matter of Meng Hui's family.

The death of Tian Meng and the disappearance of Meng Hui's family all happened almost at the same time.

If Tian Meng hadn't happened, he wouldn't have lost his mind, and he wouldn't have gathered all his forces to search the mountain. Perhaps, Meng Hui's family wouldn't have escaped so easily.

He subconsciously avoided the relationship between the two, but couldn't help thinking about it.

Early the next morning, Sui Heng directly summoned Chen Qi and asked, "What do you think about the robbery of Guan Gan's Meng Hui's family?"

Dong Qi was stunned.

It's strange that Sui Heng was still indifferent for the past two days, why he suddenly brought up this matter again.

Under normal circumstances, Chen Qi would naturally analyze the cause and suspiciousness of the incident without reservation. But this time is different. To a certain extent, Meng Hui's family members were "robbed" and belonged to self-stealing, and he also has unclear connections.

He didn't want to expose his identity as a musician.

Even if Sui Heng trusted him again, he might not be able to tolerate him hiding a secret agent of Qingquetai by his side.