21

Naturally, Jiang Yun would not really care about this matter with Sui Heng.

They were originally enemies. From Sui Heng's point of view, exchanging a prince of the enemy country for a naval army with bravery and powerful combat effectiveness was simply a lucrative deal. To be precise, there is no cost.

Jiang Yun is just a little strange, Jiang Yuping's lineage has old grudges with him, but Chen Qi, why should he beg him? Just as he was thinking, he suddenly felt a shadow fall from above.

Sui Heng smiled and asked: "What's the matter? But Yuangu went to drink alone, leaving you in the car?"

Jiang Yun shook his head.

"Nothing."

"Then what are you doing with a cold face? If you do this, you will make Gu mistakenly think that you are not doing well."

Jiang Yun put down the scroll and looked at him seriously: "Let's talk about one more thing."

Sui Heng sat down on the opposite side, and crossed the center line domineeringly with his arms, letting him speak.

Jiang Yun: "I can go back to Sui Capital with you, but I won't be your concubine."

Sui Heng: "Do you want to be a princess?"

"..."

Jiang Yun said lightly, "No."

"Then why don't you become a concubine with Gu?"

"I do not need."

"No need?" Sui Heng frowned: "What do you mean? You look down on Gu?"

He drank a lot of wine, his eyes became more aggressive than usual, he approached, and asked, "Then what do you want to do? The outer room?"

"..."

Jiang Yun nodded in shame.

"what ever."

Sui Heng laughed suddenly, raised his hand, and slowly stroked the snow-white neck with his fingers, and asked softly: "Do you know how to make an outer room? The outer rooms of other people's houses are all hard to learn the way of being happy..."

Jiang Yun's ears felt hot, and he stretched out his hand to push him away.

"I'm seriously discussing with you."

Sui Heng sat back to his original place, narrowing his gaze: "Gu is also answering you seriously."

"You can be a concubine if you want. From now on, you must learn a new skill every day to please the orphan. Why don't you take the initiative later?"

"..."

Jiang Yun took a deep breath, picked up the book, and ignored him.

So when he was doing things that night, Sui Heng also got a few teeth marks on his right shoulder.

The kind that sees blood.

Sui Heng was in so much pain that he hissed and had to stop, looking at the person in his arms in shock: "Where did Gu offend you?"

Jiang Yun said nothing, opened his mouth, and bit it hard again.

...

Five days later, the carriage smoothly entered the territory of the Sui Kingdom.

The important generals of the Sui Army gathered together and waited respectfully for the crown prince, and reported the situation of Jiang Guo by the way.

"Jiang Rongyu has returned to the pass. Muyun Pass is now guarded like an iron barrel. It is even more difficult to attack unexpectedly."

Sui Heng smiled easily and said: "It's okay, the other five countries have signed surrender documents. Even if Jiang Rongyu is alive, the Jiang country will only be on the verge of death. When the Yellow River freezes this winter, it will be time to break through Jiangdu alone and take control of the south of the Yangtze River."