30

Another focus of Jimo Qingyu is the clear font.

Others may not know it, but as a calligrapher, he knows it. This is the long-lost Youlong style, created by Taoist master Xu Ruzi. Although he majored in Confucianism, he had a friendship with Xu Ruzi when he was young, and admired his handwriting, but Xu Ruzi had no intention of official career, and later fled to the mountains to hide from the world and was never heard from again. After that, there will be no more dragons in the world.

Unexpectedly, it reappeared in the world today.

Zhao Yan looked at his words and said, "Master, do you want the disciple to call him?"

It had been many years since Master had appreciated an article so generously. Zhao Yan had a feeling that the little junior he had been thinking about might really be coming.

It's just... There is no age limit for the students participating in the Spring Banquet. If Chu Yan is older than him, or just an octogenarian, it would be inappropriate to join the master's sect.

Also, appearance matters. Even if he is not as talented as Yan Qi, he can't be too ugly.

Jimo Qingyu was about to nod his head immediately, but he quickly came back to his senses, and reprimanded him with a straight face: "Why did you call me here? Do you think this old man is like that Yan Bing, who judges an article and depends on the food?"

Zhao Yan could only respond.

I heard Jimo Qingyu think to himself: "Such a text full of aura, can't be an old man, it must be a young man...

Zhao Yan: "..."

Jimo Qingyu directly gave the evaluation of "Shangjia".

This surprised not only the literati students present, but also all the judges.

Because Jimo Qingyu is notoriously strict and strict, on weekdays when he commented on the students' homework, he rarely exceeded "A", and most of them were "B" or "Xia B".

How wonderful is this "Chun Ri Fu" written to get such a high evaluation from him.

"Let's announce the result."

"yes."

In the suffocating silence of the audience, the ceremony official announced loudly: "The article competition, the winner, Wei Ren, Chu Yan."

"Chu Yan?!"

"Who is Chu Yan?"

"Brother Wei, you Weiguo still has such a talent, why have you never heard of it before?"

The pot almost exploded in the field.

How could such a legendary event, such a legendary event, not be exciting and curious.

Chen Qi's eyes shrank suddenly, and Yan Qi stood still, showing disbelief. Chen Qi has never seen Jiang Yun's real face, nor does he know Jiang Yun's pseudonym, but Yan Qi knows it. That Chu Yan, how could it be...

Sui Heng clicked his tongue, raised his eyebrows with a smile on his face, "It seems that Yan Yushi's articles are nothing more than that, even an unknown white-clothed man."

The generals of the Blue Wolf Battalion represented by Xu Qiao were also very excited. They all knew that His Highness had brought a young gentleman from the south back to the Sui capital, and had always been Shifang's personal protection. Although for some unknown reason, this young gentleman did not participate in the competition in the name of His Highness, but his ability overwhelmed Yan Qi and slapped Yan in the face, which was already exciting enough!

Everyone was looking for Chu Yan's whereabouts, including Jimo Qingyu who was sitting in the jury.

He was also very curious about what kind of character this Chu Yan was.