11

In fact, if you observe carefully, you can see that there is a gold ring of exactly the same shape hanging on each of the four bedposts.

Lord Chen is famous for his lust and licentiousness. He is nearly 60 years old and still takes pleasure in teasing teenagers. It is not surprising that he would install this kind of equipment in his bed tent.

Jiang Yun naturally followed his line of sight and frowned slightly.

Sui Heng had already knelt inside the bed tent again, with a gloomy face, without saying a word, he reached into Jiang Yun's neckline and began to undress Jiang Yun's body.

Jiang Yun's face changed, he was pressed hard by him, and he couldn't move, so he could only grit his teeth and stare at him coldly.

Sui Heng kept moving, skillfully removed the jade belt, and stripped the tightly wrapped silk robe and inner garment in two or three strokes, leaving nothing behind.

"what you do?"

Since they met, although they have had intimate relationships many times, this person still has rules when acting, and has never been so rude and unreasonable.

Like crazy.

Sui Heng didn't answer, his eyebrows were pressed down, with a look of prey, he pulled the gold ring hanging from the bedpost, propped himself on one knee, and carefully studied the mechanism above.

Lord Chen is indeed an old pervert who is well-known in various countries. The lock ring he designed is ingenious and full of human wisdom. Not only is the lock exquisite, but the size can be adjusted at will according to the size of the user's wrist. The golden chain between the bedposts can also be adjusted in length according to needs.

Jiang Yun had already guessed what he was going to do, curled his fingers, tilted his head, and buried his face in the pillow.

After waiting for a long time, there was still no movement, and this person left him in the air like this. Jiang Yun couldn't bear to turn his head to look again, and saw that Sui Heng was still holding the golden ring, looking over and over again.

"Inside."

Jiang Yun couldn't stand it anymore, bit his lip, and reminded him softly.

Sui Heng turned the mechanism inward, and sure enough, the lock ring was opened smoothly.

For a moment, the gloom between his brows became heavier.

He wondered why he knew this institution so well, and whether he had done such things with others before.

Could it be that the ambiguous scar in that secret place is the trace left behind when she had a good time with another lover?

He said that there is no other lover, is there really no? Could it be just tricking him to appease him?

My mind was in turmoil.

Jiang Yun once again urged with trembling eyelashes: "You... hurry up."

"No hurries."

Sui Heng's voice was dull.

"You will suffer later."

After finishing speaking, he became more and more frustrated, it was clear that he was punishing him, and the other party was not only not afraid, but even thought he was slow!

Sui Heng snorted, pulled Jiang Yun's left wrist, clacked it, and fastened it with the lock ring.

The unfamiliar cold metal touch made Jiang Yun shudder slightly.

But right now, he has no power to resist.

He simply closed his eyes, waiting for this person's next humiliation and action.