32

Fan Qi happened to be passing by, and happened to see Jiang Yun vomiting blood, and was surprised, so he hid behind a tree and peeked.

Jiang Yun withdrew his gaze, finished his work in a leisurely manner, then stood up and asked, "Is Vice General Fan okay?"

Suspicions lingered in Fan Qi's mind, seeing that he was discovered, he no longer hid, and looked up and down Jiang Yun more and more strangely. He didn't know about Jiang Yun's playing the piano, even if he knew, he couldn't understand how playing the piano would cause him to vomit blood.

He had some doubts, did the little vixen have some hidden disease?

He was used to being domineering in front of Jiang Yun, so he raised his head and hummed: "This is not your territory, can't I just come over if I have nothing to do?"

Jiang Yun nodded, and said with a good temper: "Of course, it's just that you hide behind the tree and peep without saying a word, I don't know if you think—"

"What do you think?"

"Thought you were interested in me."

Fan Qi: "..."

Fan Qi stared wide-eyed, looking at Jiang Yun as if looking at poison.

"Stop talking nonsense! I, when did I fall in love with you?"

Jiang Yun raised the end of his eyes lightly: "It's better to be like this, otherwise, I'm really worried about Deputy General Fan's treasured butt."

Fan Qi:! !

Fan Qi was furious.

The little vixen dared to mock him to his face!

Fan Qi gritted her teeth, turned and left angrily. Fortunately, he was still in a daze just now, thinking about why he vomited blood! Really self-indulgent!

Not long after, Shifang also caught up.

There are so many people here, he is always worried that Jiang Yun will leave alone.

"Xiao Lang-jun, have you washed?"

Jiang Yun nodded and said with a smile: "Okay, let's continue watching the game."

Shifang was once again dazed by this clear smile.

Seeing that Jiang Yun was in a good mood, he was also happy, and asked, "Which game do you want to watch next?"

Jiang Yun said: "Let's go around casually first."

"Then will Mr. Xiaolang still participate in the competition?"

"Maybe."

Shifang was surprised.

Then he was worried: "Then will we run into people from the Prince's Mansion again?"

Jiang Yun said it's okay.

"You Junshi Chen must have recruited many geniuses for your highness. I'm just playing casually. There must be someone more powerful than me waiting to play."

The music competition is not over yet. After Jiang Yun's amazing song, the subsequent contestants seem to be mediocre, and even the judges are not very interested.

But Shifang is really not sure whether there are more powerful players in the Prince's Mansion in the finale.

Jiang Yun went on: "The musician you Chen Junshi just selected is indeed a bit poor. It's just because you chose a piece that was difficult to play by luck, which skillfully covered up the omissions in technique. But what if some of the judges are also good at playing " "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" is very likely to be exposed."