52

There was no movement behind him for a while.

Then, that hand stretched out again, wrapping his waist even tighter.

"Do you think I want to touch you?"

"If I don't touch you, how will I know if you are alive?"

"Don't worry, I have to clean my hands when I go back alone later."

Jiang Yun didn't refute his nonsense anymore.

It was very quiet in the tent, and the two could almost hear each other's breathing.

Jiang Yun said: "You are the first to know."

Sui Heng realized that he was talking to himself, and asked with a cold voice, "Know what?"

"Know it."

Sui Heng understood, it meant that he had entered Qingque Terrace.

Sui Heng couldn't help asking: "Your parents and family don't know either?"

Jiang Yun shook his head.

"They only knew that I was living outside and suffered some hardships, so they have been very polite to me and feel a little guilty over the years."

Sui Heng continued to post.

"Such a shameful thing, think about it, you are too embarrassed to mention it to others, so you are alone

He wanted to say that he could only continue to tolerate you.

But he was afraid that if he said it out, it would make this ungrateful lover feel that he forgave him easily, so he shut up again.

Jiang Yun suddenly turned around, looking at him purely with black eyes, and said: "So you think I'm dirty, I'm not clean, it's normal. Probably no one will believe that I can walk out of there cleanly."

Sui Heng frowned: "I'm alone..."

"there is nothing?"

Jiang Yun looked at him expectantly.

"nothing."

Sui Heng continued to put on a cold face: "Don't you try to get the words out of Gu's mouth, trying to show you how pitiful you are, and make Gu Gu sympathize with you.

Naturally, Jiang Yun didn't really expect him to say anything, turned back, still faced the wall, buried her head in the pillow, and said: "I didn't want to win your sympathy, I just wanted to talk to you."

Jiang Yun felt a kind of ease that he had never experienced before.

He is a calm and restrained person who is used to relying on himself to digest all emotions. He rarely shows his emotions. He doesn't like to discuss his private affairs with others, and he doesn't like to share secrets. For the first time, he shared his secret with another person. Although the other party is the prince of the enemy country, his life may be killed at any time now.

I heard Sui Heng say sourly: "Gu is not the first to know, Gu also found out from your'''""ex-lover"''' mouth. "

He deliberately emphasized those three words.

If it wasn't for the fact that the other party had become a meat paste and there was nothing to chop, he would have to chop it again with his own hands.

Jiang Yun was used to his irony, and said: "You are different from them."'''

This aroused Sui Heng's interest.

"What's the difference?"

Although Tian Meng is not even worthy of kneeling down to lift his shoes, but when he thinks that it is that kind of bastard who has seen his body and branded such marks on his secret place, he becomes even angrier and more angry. feel oppressed.