75

At the spring banquet on March 3 last year, the crown prince picked flowers and presented them to the beauties. In the midst of all the attention, he presented the prize of the martial arts test to the young gentleman who won the first place in the literary test. That beautiful picture.

The painter happened to be among them.

Although it has been nearly two years, since the Prince's Mansion rarely participated in this year's Spring Banquet, the blockbuster young man of the Wei Kingdom did not appear again. Neither the civil examination nor the military examination had anything special to watch, and there were no outstanding talents. The most talked about was still the last Spring Banquet.

The painter only looked up, then quickly lowered his head, trembling, not daring to make a sound.

The snowdrops like salt grains are still falling silently, and time seems to stand still.

The Ling Lie cavalry, known as the Blood Slaughter, just stood quietly in the middle of the street, watching the coach holding a painting picked up halfway, his usual sharp and stern eyebrows, the coldness and determination were gone, leaving only a deep silence .

"From now on, this painting is not allowed to be sold again.

After an unknown amount of time, the person above opened his mouth, with Shen Su's intonation that would not be violated.

The ingot of gold fell into the painter's arms.

The painter was taken aback, because all the paintings on his booth would not be worth the money. He raised his head and wanted to speak, but the iron cavalry flew away like dark clouds.

In fact, the painter had an even more outrageous idea in mind.

Even if he only had a quick glance just now, the overly sharp and handsome eyebrows still left a deep impression on him... No, never, the artist thought in his heart.

"Your Highness!"

When approaching the gate of the other courtyard, Xu Qiao rode forward, called out, and observed Sui Heng's complexion carefully.

Before I knew it, almost two years had passed. For the past two years, His Highness has been obsessed with military affairs, and spent most of his time in military training at Mount Li, as if he had forgotten all about the past.

But everyone in the other courtyard, as well as Xu Qiao and other confidantes, all understand that Xiao Langjun, who has been missing for nearly two years, is still the untouchable Ni Lin in His Highness's heart.

His Highness had searched all over Jiangnan and Jiangbei, but there was no news. That big man seemed to have really evaporated from the world. Now Jiangguo has become the only remaining hope, but will Jiangguo really exist?

I'm afraid that even His Highness himself dare not think deeply about this question.

When they met on the river that day, His Highness agreed to the two-year agreement proposed by the other party. Is it because cats and mice are playing with each other, and the chances of winning are sure, or because His Highness himself dare not face the final answer.

No one knows, and no one dares to ask.

It's just that they usually pay attention to it and don't mention it before His Highness.

The corpse that Dali Temple fished out from Mount Li has been kept in a special ice coffin and placed in the government office of Dali Temple. The elderly minister of Dali Temple has been here several times and wants to ask Sui Heng for instructions. Dispose of the corpse and let the dead rest in peace. However, every time he met the cold and terrifying eyes of the prince, he swallowed his words silently.