43

Sui Heng asked: "You really think so?"

God knows, how nervous he was just now, when he was marching and fighting, he was not so nervous.

He is not afraid of losing face in front of Jimo Qingyu, but he is afraid that the little lover does not have him in his heart and wants to leave him. It's not that he doesn't want to let him have a wider world to perform, but at least he can't do it now, especially following Jimo Qingyu.

With Jimo Qingyu's behavior, he will definitely brainwash the little lover every day, slander him in front of the little lover, slander him, and make the little lover leave him in different ways.

The little lover has a simple mind and a soft temper, how can she withstand the coercion and temptation of the old stubborn.

"Um."

Jiang Yun nodded: "I don't have any big ambitions."

Sui Heng had mixed feelings in his heart. He breathed a sigh of relief, moved by his little lover's obedience, and hated Jimo Qingyu very much, because Jimo Qingyu's condescending words just now compared him to someone with low moral character. The villain who takes.

Thinking of this, he said jealously: "You don't have to lie to Gu Gu, then Jimo Qingyu even condescended to come to beg you to be his disciple in person. This is a "blessing" that many people can't envy. If you really want to go, Gu will not stop you. Gu is not the kind of person who waits for small belly."

Jiang Yun didn't believe his nonsense.

But this guy didn't know good from bad, so Jiang Yun asked, "Can I really go?"

"certainly."

Sui Heng said it easily, but his brows had already darkened.

Jiang Yun pretended not to see, as if thinking about it, he said: "Then why don't I go to Zuo Xiang's mansion tomorrow and say that I have repented?"

Sui Heng finally couldn't pretend anymore.

Eyes narrowed dangerously: "Are you really going?"

Jiang Yun: "It's not what you said..."

Before he finished speaking, an unspeakable numbness came from his waist, and his body softened, and he uncontrollably fell on his shoulder.

Jiang Yun gritted his teeth, annoyed: "You—"

Sui Heng proudly said, "You can go if you want, but tonight, I will definitely 'reward' you so that you won't be able to get out of bed for three days, it depends on how you go."

Jiang Yun: "You are so stingy."

"Yeah, is it the first day you know about being stingy?"

Sui Heng was confident and confident: "If you dare to go, Gu will demolish the entire Zuoxiang mansion, let's see if that old thing dares to come and seduce you with sweet words."

He won the round, feeling inexplicably happier, and asked, "Have you tasted the plums I gave you?"

Jiang Yun nodded, "Yes".

"how is the taste?"

"very good."

"Really?" Sui Heng said he didn't believe it. "Let Gu taste it."

Jiang Yun thought that he wanted to taste plums, but he shamelessly stole a scent from the corner of his mouth, and said with satisfaction: "Well, it's quite delicious."

Jiang Yun: "..."

He had never seen such a brazen person.

Sui Heng immediately said, "Are you scolding Gu?"