EC 53: A stalker appeared

"You know what to do Zayier." She gave the man a look and he nodded. It was unlikely but the possibility of it was not zero.

"We will immediately look into it." He understood what the Alpha wanted and without hesitation they will complete it. "The team will thoroughly investigate it."

"I will also inform the other packs of this and ask them if they knew about the vampires." Zael spoke even without the Alpha's command. This was a crucial information and any bits that the packs can give to aid the investigation will be of great help.

"You can also directly talk to the Blood Pack. With regards to vampires, they have the most knowledge on it since they have relations to the king of Vampires." The elder once again interjected. He was looking at them with a serious look. "Aside from the vampire king being our first Alpha's friend, he was also the guardian of Blood Pack. It was the reason why the pack has that kind of name. The details between the relation with that pack and the vampire king had been unclear for a long time now but as far as I know they are the most knowledgeable about vampires. It would be a bit difficult though because that pack doesn't welcome visitors."

"Blood Pack? I've heard of that pack before and I thought that they are a myth because no one knew of their location or who is their current Alpha." Amber spoke from the side. She had encountered that pack before but because they were said to be small and were not sociable so she had no interactions with them whatsoever.

"Yes, it would be difficult to contact them but you need them because they had the most information about vampires. You can ask the other packs if they know a way to contact them." Zael nodded at the elder's suggestion. Since they were already in an agreement between the packs, it would be most efficient to contact them for information.

"We will do that then." Amber also agreed because it was the fastest approach they could do right now. "I will personal contact them so that they could give their full cooperation."

After that, the area around Lurea Woods became forbidden and was constantly watched twenty-four seven. Amber suggested that they sent people to check inside the woods but the elder strongly disagreed because they do not know the dangers inside. Elder Leonides did not budge so Amber relented and only ordered the warriors to keep an eye on the area.

While Ceurian was in a state of worry because of what they had discovered, Xander became busy with the proposal of his next project that he was not able to contact Zael for a few days but this fact was not noticed by Amber because she was also busy contacting the Alpha's regarding the vampire matter.

The night after Xander had an overtime with his team to finish the design, he suddenly received a call. Once he answered the other person was not speaking and thinking that it was only a prank call, he decided to end it and just prepare for bed. The first call was immediately forgotten after a while as he was immersed in his work but after a few days, he had gotten several calls of similar nature. His phone would ring and when he picked it up and answers, the other person would not speak.

"You've been rubbing your head since a while ago, is there a problem?" Carl asked with a frown after noticing that Xander was not focused. He was a bit distracted and it seems that he had not been having a good sleep for the past few days.

"I'm fine. This must have been caused by my irregular sleep these past few days." He sighed and leaned on his chair when his phone rang once again. A frown appeared on his face when he heard the sound. He was reluctant to pick up the phone and was uncomfortable because of the thought that the person harassing him might be the caller again.

Carl got annoyed since Xander was not getting his phone, "Can you please answer your phone, it's been ringing for a while now."

Another sigh left his mouth before he decided to answer it and it was as he thought, it was an unknown number so he just pressed the cancel button and decided to turn off his phone.