EC 57: His Only Wife

After the call was done, the room was filled with silence. Nobody knew how to deal with the information they got from the Alpha of Blood Pack and how they should explain it to the other alphas. It was difficult to believe and difficult to handle at the same time.

"If the Blood Pack doesn't know of the vampires hiding within our territory, then how can we find them? How can we ascertain that they were involved in this matter?" Zael asked in frustration. They were at it for more than an hour now but they can't figure out what they should do.

"I'd better go and ask Mykel, with his status in the human world, he might know a thing or two about those creatures. I'm sure that there will be stories in the human world about vampires." Amber did not have any other choice, as much as she wanted, she did not want to involve Mykel with the matters of the pack but she can't ignore the fact that he might be able to help them and that if those vampires would succeed in getting the Vampire King's Vitality, then the human world will not be spared as well. "Zael I'll leave the matters of Ceurian to you. I'll let Elder Leonides come with me to meet Mykel since he has the most knowledge about these bizarre stories among us. Zayier, alert the warriors to guard that place tightly no one shall be able to approach it." The commands were received and was carried out immediately. Zael immediately notified the elder and requested for him to meet the alpha in her office.

Alpha Gidou also bid his goodbye together with the children and the caretakers since his role was done. Amber watched with cold eyes as the entourage left Ceurian while her wolf was making a racket in her mind.

'Thank goodness they already left that way when our mate returns that woman would not have the chance to get close to him again. We can be sure now that he will remain ours.' She was genuinely happy that the woman she hated already left and that there would be no other chance for her to meet their mate. She was really pleased and proud of herself.

"Yes, you are right," though she might not show it, Amber agreed with her wolf. Xander was their mate and no one was allowed to get near him.

'Are we going to visit him after we meet with that guy?' she asked after she remembered that they were going to the city. 'It would be good if we can see him when we go there.'

"Don't worry, since I already planned to visit him. It would be a surprise though." Amber had a smile on her face which rarely happened ever since Xander left. She had been swamped with work that it was the best time to go and relax for a bit after she had her talk with Mykel.

'I'm excited to see his reaction once he sees us!' Eirian exclaimed in excitement. The thought of seeing Xander once again made her unable to stop pacing.

As the date of Amber's visit to Mykel was decided, Xander on the other hand was still busy with the art gallery and the mountain resort that was nearing its completion. He had no idea that the woman he liked will be coming to visit him.

"The plan is almost final we will have our final meeting with Mr. Crellac and if there is no further revision to the design will be made, we will proceed with the construction so let Mr. Valentyne prepare the necessary materials and manpower we will need." Xander informed his secretary while he was fixing the stacks of documents and design concepts for the art gallery. He was early that day just to review the design and the floor plan of the gallery before the final presentation for Mr. Crellac.

"By the way sir, I received a call from someone named Thalia Javier. She told me that she will be visiting you on Wednesday." Lillian relayed the information after she took note of her boss's words.

Xander's hands stopped from moving then he took a look at his secretary, "When did this call came?" he placed the documents on the table and stood up from his seat.