Chapter 8: The Wiliest Of Ways

Ken's Office, Top Of The Tower, Financial District, Baltiney, New York...

    Moans and intense grunts filled Ken Ryker's office as the rather astute and subversive businessman found himself having the time of his life despite the setbacks about his former lover during his lunch break, the rather lovely ankles of the diligent and beautiful legal shark, Evelyn Towers had been wrapped around his neck as he pounded her sodden sex via his rather sizeable thick cock as she moaned for him as her back rested against his desk.

This had been an all too familiar dance between them, their exploits reaching various locations and scenarios she never disappointed as her heat clenched around his bare cock in the wake of their renewed acquaintance. He had not cared in the least that she had met someone and had been in something of a committed relationship. Her hot box had been prime real estate as far as his cock had been concerned and he had already laid claim to it.

Needless to say, Ken had been quite embittered about Evelyn leaving him for a younger man and throwing the fact that he had never been able to commit to her despite their rather spectacular sexual escapades since they had gotten drunk in the wake of his first week out of the hospital following his accident. She had been initially against him drinking but he'd been going stir-crazy with his father electing her to babysit him while he went into the office. His mother had been busy babysitting his father and as a result, Ken had done what Ken did best, a few drinks in and he had Evelyn's legs wrapped around his neck as he pounded her tight sex as if he hadn't just barely come out of a coma a week prior.

She'd been his main outlet for all of his pent-up sexual frustration and then some and she elected to abandon him when he had become accustomed to splitting her piping-hot sex with his eager cock in favor of the younger idiot who barely knew how to get her off let alone in any fashion he had been able to. She'd been like Valencia in that regard, always wanting "more" and a bunch of other crap Ken didn't have the time nor the patience for.

He had already been married according to what everyone told him when he awoke from the six-month coma after the accident. His wife had died five years prior in an apparent plane crash and so had their only children together. He had not been interested in having another wife or any more children, but Evelyn had wanted a family and thus she left him for a chance to have it.

She had been the reason he had to seek out another means of sating his every present lust and found himself seeking out the attention of Valencia Ramos the waitress at a place he often liked to stop in for drinks after work. It had been daunting to have to return to a large empty house where the echoes of a past he couldn't remember seemed to haunt him despite his lack of recollection as to why they even affected him.

Evelyn's moans continued to fill the office as Ken continued to thrust into her slickness ignoring the fact that he'd still been in his office due to the soundproofing and the height of the place he had thought ahead ages ago and it had been more so to his benefit more often than not. He had loved making Evelyn scream as she continued to grip the desk, her pert breasts bouncing in the wake of his thrusts jolting her along the heavily polished heavy oakwood as he indulged his base nature in the most primal of fashion.

She had always been one of his favorites as she clenched around him and for that, he had always resented her for leaving him without for so long. The visuals of how he had been in this very position with his former and now pregnant lover Valencia not too long before he'd stormed out of her apartment due to her having hidden the pregnancy test had been out on the bathroom counter for him to see.

It still bothered him that she had elected to ruin a good thing and that she'd broken their agreement. Newly unbound, Ken had been well within his rights so to speak to indulge with Evelyn despite her lasting relationship with the young idiot she'd left him for.