Chapter 92: Hooked On A Good Feeling

The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

       It had been near dusk by the time Dean's blue eyes opened to assess the surroundings that had been Ken's living room. He had still been reeling from the effects of their encounter and the drugs coursing through him as he began to make note of the heaviness that pinned him along the hardwood floor. He had not been surprised that it was Ken's rather limp body squishing him nor had he been all that surprised to find his large cock still lodged inside him. The younger lad smirked amid the darkening room once more recalling the song playing on repeat in the background Prince's Dirty Mind. Ken had been true to form as far as his horndog nature had been concerned and the song always seemed to be the ideal means of his none-too-subtle outlet of it.

There was a heat that still filled his young body followed by a lowkey hum of something he couldn't describe as he lay basking in the afterglow of his previous romp with Ken.

Dean sighed as he lay there on the floor, his free hand moving through the slumbering Ken's messy dark locks. His soft touch seemed to make Ken shift in his slumber and the older man slowly roused finding himself laying on top of the younger blond before skillfully shifting his weight to his arms as he moved to kiss Dean on the lips once more before slowly pulling out of him causing the lad to whimper in disappointment before getting back to his feet. It had been a rather messy exchange with Ken's thick cock still slick and casually leaking as he moved along the living room his mind on the nearby bar as he searched for something to drink. Dean slowly eased his legs together as he sat up still feeling a bit of residual soreness from being pummeled by Ken's thick cock.

His own appendage had been slick and flaccid from the cold as he noted it resting against his inner thighs before getting to his feet and venturing with Ken toward the kitchen in search of something to drink as well, but nothing as alcohol imbued as Ken's tastes.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Kitchen, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

He recalled a crisp soda awaiting him in the fridge and proceeded to venture to retrieve it. Ken turned up his glass of booze and smirked as Dean rounded the corner into the kitchen as well. He had not seemed to be in the presence of mind to put on clothes either as he stood with his flaccid pink cock slack against his inner thighs. Ken smirked as he watched the lad move toward the fridge and grab a soda. He had a bit of difficulty popping the top but managed it after some effort before turning up and gulping a bit down before the fizz and burning carbon got the better of him and he swallowed before putting the can down on the nearby countertop.

The dark lust-filled eyes of Ken Ryker had been fixated on him for a few moments as the older man continued to sip his drink the thoughts and recollection of their previous romp still in his mind as Dean turned his attention back to his soda once he'd gotten enough air. He studied Ken for a few moments before noting his arousal and smirking.

"Didn't get enough pussy from your baby Mama I take it?" asked the sly young lad barely managing to finish off his soda before placing the can back onto the countertop.

Without a word, a still highly aroused Ken briskly walked toward the mouthy lad after downing the remainder of his drink and placed the glass onto the countertop as well before grabbing the pale blond lad and pulling him into a heated series of kisses making it clear that he'd still been more than ready to give their apparent romp another go.

Dean moaned as Ken pulled his body flush with his own their bare chests still in close contact as the older man continued to kiss along the lad's neck biting at the flesh as Dean moaned and pressed his body against him. The re-established proximity had reignited the lad's lust as his pink cock throbbed and once more became aroused from the mere instant of the older man's touch along his bare skin.