Chapter 32: Slow And Messy

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

     Ken Ryker took a deep breath amid the lingering darkness as he found himself looking up at the motel room ceiling. He had not known how much time had passed since he had last ventured out and about for himself and Dean to grab a bite to eat, but he had known that since their tryst started he'd had sex with the lad several times and all at random intervals. Dean didn't seem to mind it and occasionally initiated the events when he'd been feeling rather lonely or horny. Their various cocaine-fueled acts of indulgence had been quite spectacular as far as Ken had been concerned. The younger lad had still been asleep, more content it seemed after their latest sex romp given his level of exhaustion. Ken had taken a few moments to bask in the easy silence that had fallen between them following the conclusion of their latest act. It had been quite some time since he had been able to appreciate it in place of dreading it whenever he had gone back home.

The soft sound of Dean's contented snoring had been a welcome change as Ken looked over the sleeping younger blond lad noting just how small he seemed to be amid the messy wrinkled motel bedsheets. Ken could appreciate the lad's softer features and how they made Dean look almost feminine when it came to how easily he'd been attractive to him.

Odd notions aside, Ken had been curious as to what had been on Dean's young mind to the point of causing him distress even in his sleep. The lad scooted closer to him as if desperate to feel Ken's body beside him even as exhausted as he'd been. Ken smirked when he heard the needy lad whimper in between light snoring. The older man shook his head and ventured toward Dean pulling the lad flush against his chest and wrapping his arms around him. Dean melted into the older man's embrace nuzzling his neck against him as he continued with his momentarily interrupted slumber.

"It's alright," said Ken at last breaking the silence with his deep baritone voice. "No one's gonna hurt you on my watch."

"Ken..." said Dean feeling his anxiousness melt away as he was further assured by the beating of the older man's heart filling his ears.

Ken kissed Dean on the top of the head and closed his eyes drifting off once more as the hours passed.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sometime Later...

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

Dean awoke to find that he'd been sleeping with his head rested on Ken's bare chest and that Ken's arm had been wrapped around him. He had not known what to make of it, as sleeping with anyone else in the same bed, let alone an older man had been relatively new to him. The older man's heartbeat had been pleasant to hear and relaxing in a sort of strange way. Dean sighed as he continued to rest against Ken's body enjoying the feeling of intimate closeness for whatever it had been worth.

The lad had never known anyone who had wanted to be close to him before, at least not anyone who didn't have plans to cause him pain or use his body for sexual gratification. Ken had not done anything remotely close to hurting him and the sexual gratification had been a mutual thing.

Ken shifted some in his sleep as he held Dean close to him, the unsure lad had been caught off guard to see that he had opened his eyes when he looked up at him. The older man seemed to be content for the time being despite Dean being able to feel his large cock begin to expand all over again as he rested his naked body above Ken's their mutual bliss from their previous acts still lingering in the process as well as the effects of the drugs they had ingested beforehand.

Dean had not known why, but he had felt the need to be closer to Ken ever since he'd been the first to introduce him to a life of true carnal bliss without the need for force and uncertainty. The two exchanged a series of sloppy kisses, with Dean moaning the moment he felt Ken's thick cock pulse just between his thighs.