Chapter 64: Blissful Motivation

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

       Soft kisses had been the first thing a formerly slumbering Dean Hudson took note of as he found himself in bed with an equally naked Ken Ryker who had looked to have been a bit worse for wear. He continued to ease deliberate slow kisses along Dean's exposed neck and shoulder as the lad slowly came to his senses. Dean had been more or less upset with Ken for leaving him without a word but he wasn't of the mind to stay angry with him given all the older man had done for him. It had taken some getting used to when settling in the new house, especially one as large as the one Ken had owned. It was the kind of house that Dean knew all too well only belonged to a large wealthy family and the many rooms, although locked as they had been did belong to people who had no longer been around.

"Ken..." whimpered Dean as he began to focus on the older man whose kisses continued to move from his lips and neck down to his bare chest, as an all too eager Ken took a few moments to suckle one of the lad's more pronounced nipples making him whimper from the sensitive sensation.

Ken grinned as looked up at the pale face of his favorite new lover delighting in the desperation he'd been adding to that filed across the lad's face. Dean moaned even louder as the older man maneuvered his thin frame into his lap and scooted them both toward the edge of the bed. It never ceased to amaze the blond lad how strong Ken truly was especially in pursuit of anything to do with physical pleasure.

"Did you miss Daddy as much as I missed you?" asked Ken his deep baritone voice dripping with lust as much as his dark brown eyes flickered with it.

"Mmmmhmmm," replied Dean biting his lower lip as Ken pulled the lad's pale naked form against his own, their bare chests in close contact as the older man shifted the lad around to accommodate his thick cock as it slowly eased its way inside the tight hidden depths it had been so accustomed to exploring. "Fuck..."

Dean whimpered in the wake of the all too familiar intrusion as he wrapped his pale arms around Ken's neck while the older man slowly bounced him up and down on his thick shaft making the lad pick up on the long slow rhythm and carry on himself.

"Where were you?" moaned Dean as his slow bouncing continued along Ken's cock as the older man gripped his hips and met his kisses match for match.

"Out," replied Ken evenly before biting back a groan as Dean's tight warmth continued to clench around his thick shaft. "Does it really matter now that I'm back and you're right where you want to be?"

Dean moaned into Ken's mouth once more as his slow bouncing began to take effect on the both of them. He had not been much for further conversation when he'd been more interested in the sensations that Ken's thick cock had been causing to move through his lust-addled body.

A sly smirk filed across Ken's handsome face as he noted Dean once more biting his bottom lip in a bid to stifle a louder moan. He'd been just as desperate and needy when it came to sex as always and that had been all Ken needed due to his own seemingly insatiable lust as their act continued to gain intensity.

The blond lad gasped as he feverishly pressed his lips against Ken's feeling him stretch his tight depths as he continued to thrust inside him. Dean had never known a more pleasurable sensation than when Ken Ryker's thick cock had found its way inside him from the very first time to every time they'd been together.

Dean whimpered as Ken returned his desperate round of kisses with a bit of heat of his own all the while working his hips in tandem with the younger lad's bouncing. The lad moaned into Ken's mouth as he felt his cock pulse, as it ended up slapping against his belly and Ken's as their act got more intense. The skillful older man maneuvered them until Dean's back had once more been pressed against the mattress while he'd been fitted between the younger lad's pasty thighs. Despite his vast wealth of experience when it came to sex during the days he'd been a captive to traffickers, no other man had ever held command over Dean's young body the way Ken Ryker had and he had been glad of it.