Chapter 26: Intimate Familiarity

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

      A series of long slow kisses echoed throughout the darkness of the roadside motel room as Ken Ryker and Dean Hudson found themselves in something of an intimate embrass amid the tossed-about sheets of the motel bed. Dean leaned against Ken his bare pale chest small as he felt it press against the older man's in the dark. He had been very strong as far as Dean could tell despite being middle-aged and a very good kisser. It had been quite odd for the teen to make a mental note that Ken had been the first person to kiss him on the lips and he'd been an older man.

Dean had never truly realized just how needy and starved for affection he'd been until he met Ken. His young pale body had been on top of the older man's their cocks pressed against each other and as hard as flesh-wrapped steel as their slow kissing continued. It had been so easy for the lad to forget about the rest of the world and his past being wrapped in Ken's strong arms and it had been as if time had stood still when only the sound of their intimate play and rapidly beating hearts had been heard through their mutual ears.

Ken seemed to be as fascinated with Dean's young body as the lad had been with his in the wake of their frequent kissing. A low moan escaped the lips of the lad as he found himself desperately wanting to feel closer to the man who had essentially rescued him from whatever passed for a life that he'd built since running away from the group home in New Jersey.

Dean moved into Ken's lap taking the older man's thick cock into his soft warm hands as he did and gently impaled himself as Ken gripped his slender hips groaning at the sensation of the lad's tightness engulphing his bare shaft once more. Another moan escaped Dean's pursed red lips as he leaned his head against Ken's a series of rapid breaths passing between them as the sensation took hold. Both had much preferred it this way, with Ken's large cock plunged deep into Dean's dripping hidden sex to the point of feeling each other's heartbeat as they sat trying not to move to possibly keep from ruining the moment.

"Can't seem to get enough of me can you?" asked Dean rather boldly as he bit back a moan once more.

"Nope," replied Ken rather smugly. "This tight pussy of ours is quite addicting if I must say so."

"You're such a perv," said Dean as he began to slowly bounce up and down on Ken's thick cock.

"Takes one to know one," replied Ken as he gripped Dean's slim waist tighter.

Dean let out another moan as he found himself sinking further onto Ken's thick cock a blissful sensation of any he had ever known as his tight walls clenched around his lover as their exchange of kisses intensified. He had loved the feel of Ken's rough hands as they moved along his body, the shame of the many scars that lined his pale skin had been forgotten as Dean melted against the older man who had left him nearly boneless when it came to their previous sexual exploits.

"Fuck....you feel so good." moaned Dean stroking Ken's handsome face as he kissed him while slowly bouncing up and down the older man's thick appendage.

"So do you," replied Ken slowly kissing Dean's exposed neck and lips respectively.

He had been in relative awe of the handsome young teen, unsure how he had felt about their union thus far aside from the pleasantly surprisingly good sex they had been having since he'd brought him to the motel, to begin with.

None of the other men, even with the effects of the heavy drugs had ever made Dean feel the way Ken did with just his massive cock alone as he wrapped his arms around the older man's neck still slowly bouncing up and down in his lap as Ken's powerful arms held his lean pale body in place. The lad couldn't at all describe what it was that made Ken feel so much better than all the other men who had bedded him. He wasn't even sure if it was because Ken's cock had been lodged deep within his hidden sex or if it was due to his efforts to show he'd been at least decent as far as personal choices for a sex partner had been concerned.

Ken had never forced himself on Dean and slowly enabled him to come to his own conclusions about what he liked and didn't like about sex from a new series of experiences. It had not taken very long for Dean to deduce that he had indeed liked sex, at least he did when he'd been having it with Ken. The younger lad continued to cling to the older man still bouncing on top of his thick cock as the moans continued to fall from his lips in rapid succession. Dean's own cock had been pulsing as he coated both his belly and Ken's in the wake of his first release.

Ken let out a low grunt when he felt the slickness wash over his cock as Dean continued to bounce on it making him grip him all the more as he maneuvered them along the bed until he'd been once more towering above the younger lad and pumping inside him at an increased pace.

Dean whimpered as he felt the depth of Ken's cock shift and plunge deeper as his body was pinned to the bed beneath them. He wrapped his legs around Ken's waist pulling him in deeper as he kissed his lips feeling only bliss as his young body gave in to his primal lust and the need for Ken to be deep inside him. He did not know why he had become so needy but he couldn't seem to help it as Ken's thrusts increased getting deeper and more frequent.

"Yesss." hissed Dean as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Fuck me....fuck me..."

Ken growled as he did just that the echo of Dean's soft moans and whispered words spurring him on as he felt his testicles grow heavy as his thick cock began to pulse. The lad had been quite bold in his lust, a long way from their first encounter in just a matter of hours when he'd been afraid to take the pain of having his virtuous barrier shattered.

"Uhhhh." moaned Dean losing himself in Ken's now rapid pounding of his hidden sex.

The older man groaned as he thrust one final time and pinned Dean's smaller body harder against the mattress just as the rush of his release filled the sodden inner walls of the lad who had been moaning and panting as he felt himself being filled for the umpteenth time that night. Another series of heated kisses had been exchanged amid sweaty bodies and labored breaths as Ken Ryker once more collapsed on top of a winded Dean Hudson for a few moments before rolling onto his side of the motel bed.

Dean continued to pant as he crawled toward Ken resting his weary head on the older man's chest as he was lulled to sleep by the sound of his steady heartbeat. Ken had drifted off as well with one arm wrapped around the smaller lad who had been quite a pleasant surprise as far as the older man's list of lovers had gone.

Slow breaths had been all that could be heard aside from light snoring in the roadside motel room as early dawn faded into mid-day and the two inhabitants of room 21 had still been sleeping after all their previous exploits in the hours beforehand.