Chapter 33: The Dirty Clean Kind

The Bathroom, Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

        Dean Hudson took a moment to slowly collect himself in front of the bathroom mirror before he turned on the water for his shower. He had still been going through a series of whirlwind emotions and the lingering effects of both the deeply gratifying sex and the drugs in his system had been quite overpowering. Dean stared at his reflection in the mirror noting how he had been a thin scrawny lad pale in completion and barely showing traces of the dark brown locks he had inherited from his absentee mother. He had been nothing special as far as his own eyes had been concerned and wondered just what it had been that drew a man like Ken Ryker to him.

Ken was a rich successful businessman who could have had anyone he wanted in the world and chose to pursue and have an arrangement of sorts with him. It was odd that Ken had been drawn to him, their previous encounters had been less than the idea and Dean had still not been much of a fan of him personally, but he had been coming around to the idea of their arrangement and the benefits it held for him.

Dean had been accustomed to being the plaything of many older men since he'd been forcefully introduced to a life of sexual service. Ken had been the first and only man to take an active interest in him outside of those services and treat him as something of a person despite his social standing and wealth.

As he stood doing a bit of reflecting Dean still felt the effects of Ken's aggressive brand of sex and found himself blissfully smiling as he turned his attention back to the shower as the heated steam began to fill the small quaint-looking bathroom. Dean had only stepped into the porcelain tub making note of the effects of Ken's multiple releases oozing down the back of his pale legs just as the man himself had entered the bathroom moving cock first toward the toilet as he began to relieve himself.

The sound of urine hitting the water of the toilet bowl echoed as Ken saw his way to alleviate the pressure in his bladder. He took a few moments to collect himself amid the steam that filled the bathroom and noticed that Dean had indeed been in the shower.

Ken walked up to the tub and pulled back the curtain. Dean turned to face him slick from the water and covered in soap bubbles. He had been very anxious when it came to showers due to his time in Bushwah and the subsequent kidnapping since then. He had relaxed a bit when he took note of the equally naked Ken and attempted to get back to bathing amid the warm water. The very sight of his slick pasty body had Ken's cock raring to go as he silently stepped into the tub with Dean who had been curious as to what he planned to do before he felt Ken's rough hands move along his soap-covered body.

"You look like you could use some assistance," said Ken with a wicked smirk. He began rubbing in the soap all over Dean's young body partially stroking the lad's pink cock and gripping his equally pale ass in the process.

Dean let out a moan and before he knew it Ken's thick cock had been pressing against his pale ass hard and throbbing in the wake of the momentary pause in their usual sex romps. Ken continued to lather the lad's body with a good deal of soap amid the rushing shower water and Dean leaned into his touch all the more seemingly calmed by it. No one had ever wanted to touch him so intimately before and when they did it had only been for sex or to cause him harm in the long run.

"I figured this would go a lot faster if we showered together," said Ken with a smirk. "What do you say about helping me out a bit?"

Dean treated Ken to a smirk of his own as he turned to lather the older man's naked body with soap as well. Ken's dark eyes were full with lust as he stood allowing the soft soap-covered hands of Dean Hudson to move about his bare body. This had been the first time that Dean had ever gotten to see Ken's body up close without being jolted along the motel bed.