Chapter 95: A High Potency

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     Small pale fingers gripped the crisp white bedsheets that had been beneath the thin and equally pale frame of a young and sweat-slick Dean Hudson as his blue eyes blazed with lust and the lingering effects of Spyder's potent mix. The young lad's body had been set ablaze with newfound lust and his neediness had been evident in the way he arched his back meeting the deep frequent thrusts of an equally high and self-indulgent Ken Ryker whose larger body towered above him pinning the lad between himself and the mattress as their act commenced. A series of sloppy kisses trailed along Dean's back and shoulders as Ken pounded him once more from behind, further illustrating how he'd always preferred this position when indulging with Dean.

The older man found himself growling as he pinned Dean hard against the bed further wrinkling the already messy sheets as his hips continued to jackhammer his thick cock in and out of the lad's hidden sex. The sloppy squelching sounds made by their movements due to previous encounters echoed amid their labored breaths and mutual groans indicating how much they both enjoyed the rampant sensations their movements had caused.

The bed had been getting quite the workout, which had become a normality since Dean had moved in and the bedsprings had been creaking something fierce in the wake of Ken's deep thrusts. He'd always been wild and reckless when it came to sex, but when he'd been high out of his mind and shoving his massive cock in and out of Dean's slick tightness he'd been hooked on something else entirely. He didn't know if it was the lad's youth that attracted him to him or the blatant naivete but he couldn't get enough of pounding the strange lad's sodden formerly hidden sex.

There had been an element of taboo that accompanied his thrills with Dean that no one had been aware of and it made it all the more intense when he'd elected to take him, hard and fast or nice and slow. Either way, Dean's frequent moans and mewling had been like music to the older man's ears prompting him to want him again and again no matter the time of day. Ken hadn't lied to Dean when he'd told him he was obsessed with a particular part of him but Dean had been the type to make Ken appreciate him as a whole person and it was both exciting and unnerving for the older man at the same time.

"Uhhhhh." moaned Dean feeling his body tense as Ken's rough pounding continued.

The older man leaned his head against the lad's shoulder and proceeded to plant long slow kisses along Dean's sweat-slick pale skin. The contrast of their bodies had never ceased to amaze Ken as he noted the smooth pale flesh of his younger lover and smirked while still trailing kisses along his shoulder blade. Dean's young body had been jolted along the mattress in the same unceremonious manner that always came with Ken's untethered eagerness.

"Oh fuck..." Dean hissed biting his lower lip as he felt Ken's thick cock plunge deeper inside him, the older man smirked and angled his cock into the bundle of nerves that he'd become accustomed to taking note of as Dean slowly came undone beneath him. "Oh fuck you horny old bastard you did that on purpose...always making me cum...fuck!"

Ken chuckled darkly and continued to pump his hips against the younger lad's pale ass causing the nether cheeks to clap in the wake of the jerky movements between them.

The potent drugs coursing through their collective systems only seemed to further intensify their union making them last longer than they would have under normal circumstances while seeing their fair share of colors and stars with each round of long-awaited release. Dean's body shook as he felt himself be pushed over the edge by Ken's deep thrusts moaning and growling at the same time as his voice cracked and hoarse in the wake of his reaction to having his sodden sex pounded so often in one day.