Chapter 98: A Walking Trainwreck

Unknown Location, Baltiney, New York...

     Giddy dark brown eyes scanned the street corners at the turn of dusk as a visibly high out of his mind Ken Ryker cruised down the lowly streets in search of his next means of distraction. He had left Dean Hudson behind in his estate with the home videos of his late family to watch as he found himself given to the shift of his mood in the most severe of forms. The sadness had been overwhelming and he had been increasingly uncomfortable with it. It only served to feed his anxiousness and he ended up stopping by Spyder's for a little pick-me-up dose. He'd become a bit more partial to blondes when he'd been under the influence, the furthest thing from the very image of his late wife as possible and Valencia as well.

Ken pulled up just shy of where she'd been standing and filed out of the car, his suit had been a mess and his appearance disheveled but he had the money and the means so she gave him her undivided attention. He could feel the heaviness of his infamously thick cock as he moved almost desperate in the wake of his newfound arousal to burst through the bulge of his slacks as he approached her.

"Aren't you a tall drink of water," she said looking him over. "Never thought a girl like me could meet Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome on a night like this."

Ken noted her accent and gauged she'd been from some midwestern town or at the very least the south before meeting her green eyes. He'd never seen a blonde with green eyes before and it intrigued him to make her acquaintance.

"Is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" asked the Blonde seemingly interested in him due to his size as much as due to the money.

"Why can't it be both?" asked Ken with a dapper smirk as the blonde returned his smile.

"Ooo I like you." said the blonde approaching him as she ran a hand over the bulge in his trousers. "What say you and me get to know each other a bit better."

Ken smirked and nodded in agreement. The intoxicating jasmine scent of her perfume seemed to make him want her all the more.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Unknown Motel, Unknown City, Unknown State...

A foggy haze had greeted a newly awakened Ken Ryker as he found himself awakening in a strange motel bed naked and reeling from both the coke he'd picked up from Spyder and the empty booze bottles that littered the floor as a result of his emptying them in rapid succession. Ken hadn't been in bed alone as he found himself staring up at a beautiful and equally naked blonde woman with impressively large breasts as she slowly bounced her slender body along his massive cock moaning as she ran her fingers up and down his bare chest.

She didn't seem to care about the time of day but she'd been enjoying herself at the very least. Ken gripped her slender hips as he smirked feeling her tight warmth clench around him. While this had been his favorite sensation in all and she'd been decent as far as a lay had gone she was nothing when he mentally compared the experience to all the times he'd been with Valencia or Dean for that matter.

He had not cared what Mildred would think nor did he care about being engaged to Valencia, she'd known who he was when she elected to force this situation between them. The only one he'd dread answering to was Dean but even they had a no-strings-attached kind of arrangement.

The images of Sera and the boys had been lingering for quite some time and during that time he'd taken it upon himself to empty a bottle until they finally disappeared. From the looks of the blonde with all the makeup and the perfume that had been on her, she'd been a streetwalker through and through. Her voice was rough and smoke-related in terms of the way she moaned but she smelled of booze and cigarette smoke despite their act having taken place late in the day.

Ken had recalled being with Dean and watching a few home movies that brought back the image of his deceased younger son, Carter Kennison, he'd still been eight years old but the wounds he'd had from the plane crash had remained and the blood....the good deal of blood that covered one portion of his sweet boyish face and chest remained. Ken scrambled to get as far away from the house as possible putting space between himself and the haunting image, and Dean himself in the process.

Seeking out and needing a distraction, Ken had run into "Bunny", the latest in a long line of streetwalkers in the area and she'd accompanied him to the motel where they drank and indulged for quite some time, Ken had no recollection of how long he'd been binging but he knew he wanted nothing to do with a horrible distorted image of his dead son.

The blonde hooker, Bunny, continued to bounce on Ken's thick cock having him recall her nickname all the more as he gripped her hips and watched her ride him. Her breasts continued to bounce as he began to focus on the warm clenching that he'd become accustomed to since coming to this place with her. He recalled she insisted on him using a condom, he'd been practicing safe sex with the stranger at least while he noted her continued bouncing.

There act concluded with her collapsing on top of him, a thing that made him both uncomfortable and annoyed as she sought to catch her breath. He rolled her off him in a rather unceremonious fashion and slowly slipped off the condom before disposing it properly and collecting his scattered clothes before tossing a bit of money onto the nightstand and taking his leave of her.

He filed into his car now that he'd been sober enough to drive but still reeling from the wayward emotions that had come with unrelenting sadness. He knew the only person in the world that could provide some measure of relief from it and drove his sedan to her apartment unsure of what to make of everything he'd just been through.