Chapter 37: Another Fine Mess

 Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

        The moment the midnight blue sports car pulled into the familiar parking lot of the roadside motel where Dean and Ken shared a room, the young lad had still been both embarrassed and upset about Ken's antics at the diner. Ken had been greatly amused by how much Dean had been pouting following after the lad who had snatched up the room key and attempted to close the door behind him and lock Ken outside but had failed due to Ken being a lot faster than he gave him credit for and stronger than him as he pushed passed the motel room door with ease.

Dean sighed as he moved toward the opposite end of the room still very much upset with Ken as he stood facing the nearby wall with his arms folded across his chest. The older man let the door slam behind him locking up as he began to discard his shoes and jacket tossing them aside along with his dress shirt and suit slacks when he moved toward the upset younger man who had refused to look in his direction.

Dean had still been feeling his anger and embarrassment but he had remained flustered as he took note of the half-naked Ken standing behind him as he wrapped his arms around his slender body and pulled him close enough for him to feel the older man's prominent arousal as his thick cock tented his boxer shorts.

Ken pulled Dean toward the bed and onto his lap as he held him in place kissing along the upset lad's back and neck. Dean attempted to ignore it but it had been to no avail as Ken found a way to get to him no matter how upset he was. The lad attempted to ignore how good Ken's kisses felt as they slowly trailed along his exposed neck and the sensation of his hardness beneath the lad's ass while he'd gripped him.

"Still feisty today?" asked Ken with a wicked grin.

Dean attempted to ignore his words and kisses but found himself pulled onto the bed nonetheless. Ken's larger body towered above him and he maneuvered the lad onto his back taking a moment to pull off his shoes and worked his way up to the lad's jeans pulling them off as well as the lad's shirt and discarding most of Dean's attire.

The blond lad couldn't help but moan as he felt Ken's soft kisses along his bare belly while the older man pinned him against the mattress. He had not known how it had gotten to be so strange with Ken expertly working Dean out of his boxer shorts while discarding his own. Their mutual cocks had been as hard as steel in the wake of the close contact of their bodies lying together on the bed amid the messy bedsheets.

The determined Ken pinned the lad's wrists above his head as he finally captured Dean's lips in a brutal kiss as the lad moaned into his mouth despite himself. The heat between them only intensified as their naked bodies continued to be in close contact.

Despite Dean's intention, he had been unable to ignore Ken's kisses he'd been quite talented as it were, and always seemed to know what to do to the lad's body to make his blood heat up and his heart race. He had been slightly annoyed that he'd become accustomed to Ken's rough touch and the sound of his voice be it filled with lust or otherwise.

The older man maneuvered until he towered above the lad parting his pasty thighs with ease as he fitted his thick cock along Dean's slick folds. The lad gave no objections as he felt Ken's cock impale his hidden sex once more. A hiss escaped the lad's lips as much as it had Ken's who had begun his long slow pace thrusting in and out of the lad's slickness relishing their reunion of sorts.

Dean wrapped his legs around Ken's waist pulling him closer in a bid to take him in deeper. He'd been hot and bothered since they left the diner and wanted nothing more than to feel the older man pumping inside him despite his previous bratty antics.

"Fuck me..." whimpered Dean kissing Ken's lips and neck.

"As you wish," replied Ken grunting as he began to pick up the pace and intensity of his thrusts.

The familiar sound of the thick wooden headboard beating against the nearby wall coupled with the creaking of the bedsprings beneath them had been a welcome thing for Dean as he further began to relax now that he and Ken had been once more intertwined within the confines of their own world as far as their shared motel room had been concerned.

Dean closed his eyes as Ken continued to kiss his neck while pumping into him. He recalled the song that Ken had played in the car on the way back to the motel, it had been the same as before and in the diner. A small smile filed across his pale face amid his moans as he pulled Ken closer needing to feel him as much as possible in the wake of his reignited lust for the older man.

Ken seemed to relish being back inside Dean's tight sex as it continued to clench around his thick appendage. He was back in his element as far as he had been concerned and was enjoying every minute of it. They had been sober this go-round as the coke from Spyder's had been gone and they had only recently arrived from the diner with the remainder of what they had already out of their collective systems.

There had been no visible change or sensational one, as when it came to how eager and lust-driven they had been by the time their act began to pick up in intensity. Dean's moans began to ring out amid the other noises that resounded about the motel room as well as various grunts and groans from Ken.

Dean had been even more impressed with Ken's stamina with neither of them being added by the effects of coke this time as the older man continued to pummel the younger lad's sodden sex. Their mutual need for one another got the better of them as their act continued as the world passed them by.

Ken's body flexed between Dean's thighs amid their passionate exchange. Dean found himself getting lost in the sensation and the thrall of Ken's lust. Dean's body had been jolted along the bedding as Ken increased his intensity desperate for release following the lad coating his thick cock and their respective bellies in the wake of his own release.

Ken groaned as he felt his cock pulse and the inevitable rush of his release as it filled with Dean's tight sex making the lad moan and shake beneath him as the sensations of pleasure washed through both of them. Both had been slick with sweat and given to panting after their latest act. This time Ken had been reluctant to pull away taking his time to enjoy the relatively pleasant pulsing of his cock inside Dean's tightness.

The blond lad moaned as Ken captured his lips in a series of long slow kisses while still pinning him to the mattress below them. All around, their scattered articles of clothing remained at the foot of the bed and then some as their relative eagerness had gotten the better of them.

"Ken..." moaned Dean content to have the older man still inside him while they kissed.

Ken smiled against Dean's lips and continued to enjoy the light pulsing within the moaning lad's tight slickness.

He had known all too well that it was only a matter of time before he'd been ready to go again.