Chapter 39: Terror In Dreams

Unknown Location, Unknown State...

     Fear coursed through the body of a trembling Dean Hudson as he found himself in the all too familiar town of Bushwah, Kansas. He had been naked from head to toe as he turned his attention to his strange surroundings. There had been a foggy haze of darkness over the town as Dean moved about the formerly familiar places that had been a big staple of his childhood for as long as he could remember. With each step toward the familiar amid the haze Dean found himself filled with nothing but dread as he was once more back in the trailer park and in his bedroom where Clint Hudson, the man who had not been his biological father but the only one he had ever known, stumbled drunkenly into what the lad recalled to have been his bedroom.

Dean took note of the gleam behind Clint's drug-addled eyes as he found himself following the man who had been his guardian knowing all too well what he'd been headed to do as the older man pushed the bedroom door open and stepped inside. Dean could see that Clint had been naked, a side effect of his binging on coke and booze from the moment he came home. He stood silently in the center of what had been Dean's childhood bedroom the biting chill of late night had hung in the air as his cock swelled and he stroked it just enough to tease it before climbing into Dean's bed and pulling back his covers.

Dean recognized when the older man climbed on top of him and recalled all too well how it pained him to awaken from his slumber with the sensation of Clint's cock invading his pale ass and the weight of his heavy drunken body pinning him head first into the mattress.

The naked lad found himself once more pinned onto his belly in bed with Clint's body pressing against him as the older man thrust into his pale ass making him scream amid the pillows as he kept pumping into him hard and fast without warning.

Shame filled Dean as he felt his cock spurt in the wake of Clint's pumping, as the older man chuckled at his confusion as he twisted the knife by telling him he had wanted it, that he had been getting off on having him pound his pale ass whether he wanted to pretend he didn't like it or not.

Dean had been shocked at how intense the emotions had been from that moment, as they boiled back to the surface and enveloped him in the darkness choking him out as the hot tears streamed down his pale cheeks. His body had behaved in much the same way when it came to the strange older men who had invaded him in the darkness after he'd been kidnapped from Bushwah and the shame had returned along with the haze from the drugs as his treacherous body yielded to the power and authority of the older men looking to use him.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

The silence in the dead of night had been broken by the sorrowful and terrified whimpers of a slumbering Dean Hudson as warm tears streamed down his supple pale cheeks. His tentative sleep had gotten the attention of the newly awakened Ken Ryker as the older man ventured from the motel bathroom back toward their shared bed. He had been a bit groggy and had hoped to just slide back into bed and continue sleeping with ease but Dean's fits had made it nearly impossible.

"Shit," said Ken as he climbed into the bed causing it to dip in the wake of the added weight his equally naked body provided as he covered the distance between himself and the ailing younger lad.

It was rather comical how his cock had begun to swell the moment he came in contact with Dean's naked pale form. The whimpers had grown more frequent as Dean began to move in his sleep fitful and struggling as his body grew all the more tense.

"Hey..." said Ken, his deep baritone voice rumbling in Dean's ears. "Hey kid wake up you're having one of those nightmares of yours."

Dean seemed to continue to struggle to get free of whatever had enveloped his mind.