Chapter 70: A Dire Need

The Living Room, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

      Scattered articles of clothing trailed from the front door toward the living room of Ken Ryker's massive main house on his estate. They had been the sort of careless display that had been sorely missed as much as the abundance of life throughout the place. In the wake of the chaos and the clutter, hot and heavy kisses passed between a rather eager and completely naked Dean Hudson and his overly excited older lover Ken Ryker, who had him pinned with his hands above his head as the lad wrapped his bare legs around the older man's waist pulling him close as their spirited act commenced. A series of moans and low groaning accompanied the echoing sound of flesh slapping against flesh amid the surrounding space of the elegantly furnished living room.

Dean didn't seem to mind the carpet as his bare back and pale ass had been firmly pressed against it as Ken's larger body towered above him like so many times before, the older man had been captivated by the lad's deep blue eyes and as such the lad had been swept into the brown sorrowful eyes of his lover unable to look away as their bodies collided in the worst way.

The younger lad whimpered and moaned as Ken's infamously thick cock found its way home plunging inside the lad's tight warmth as if it owned the right to, a feeling that Ken most certainly had as he continued to pin Dean's smaller frame against the floor beneath them.

A round of sloppy kisses and labored breaths saw Dean's body being jolted along the living room carpet. He seemed to delight in the moments when Ken couldn't seem to keep his hands off him, as the lad relished every aspect of the older man's touch moving along his bare pale skin. The contrast of their respective complexions was made all the more intriguing as Ken continued his long slow pace as he thrust inside the younger lad's hidden depths.

Dean's soft voice in Ken's ear had been one of the older man's favorite things about taking the Lad in this manner. He had initially planned to carry him upstairs to his bedroom, but Dean had other ideas as he pulled Ken down onto the floor and wrapped his slender pale thighs around him, no longer wishing to wait any longer since their arrival and subsequent mutual teasing in the car and at the front door.

As always sex between them had been hot and heavy, Dean slowly began to succumb to the growing pressure between his hips as Ken gave him exactly what he'd been begging for since they managed to make it back home.

Ken groaned as Dean met his gaze and series of kisses with heated passion in the wake of each new onset of thrusts that the older man delivered once he'd gotten him right where he wanted him. Their act had been filled with as much lust and neediness as usual given the added stresses to come with the family dinner and Dean soon to be heading back to school.

The younger lad began to whimper as he felt the intensity of the sensations building inside him that Ken's deep and long thrusts had been causing, he gripped the older man's back digging his fingernails into the exposed flesh like he had so many times before. Ken groaned as his hips pumped ever so dutifully jolting Dean's naked pale form along the living room carpet. He didn't seem to have a care in the world as the sheen of sweat began to build and make their respective bodies glisten in the wake of their mutually strenuous efforts.

"Uhhhhh!" groaned Dean while biting his bottom lips like so many times before when Ken's thick appendage had drilled inside him with such precise depth and deliberate pressure. "Fuck you're so hard...."

Ken groaned while kissing Dean's neck and lips.

"Takes one to know one," remarked Ken as he noted Dean's pink cock pulsing against both of their bare bellies in the wake of Ken's thrusts.

Ken continued to have his way with the lad's tight young body even as he felt the inevitable sensation of Dean's tightness clenching around his thick cock in the wake of the lad's onset of release as he coated him with ease. The older man had enjoyed the smooth sensation of getting the younger man off and how messy the occasion had been despite Dean's relative embarrassment in the process. It was awe-inspiring to see his cheeks turn red as he attempted to stifle his wayward passion despite his own body being more than willing to adhere to it.

Ken groaned as his pace began to pick up with Dean's clenching around him causing him to lose control and seek out his own means of release now that his younger lover had gotten something out of their spirited exchange.

"Fuck..." moaned Dean relishing the deep thrusts from his lover even as more pleasurable sensations filled his vastly stimulated body. "You feel so good...Daddy...always making me cum."

Ken grinned a bit as he kissed the lad's neck still pumping his hips as he continued to bury his thick cock deep inside the tight confines of Dean's sodden hidden sex.

"That's a good Joyboy, always so tight and wet for Daddy." groaned Ken as he stared down into Dean's lustful blue eyes noting just how hot and bothered the lad had been in the wake of the shift in pace as he arched his body into the older man's thrust.

The older man rather enjoyed the slack-jawed response he got when he shifted his cock at a deeper angle hitting a bundle of rather sensitive nerves inside the lad's tightness and watched as the lad's blue eyes rolled into the back of his head while his body quivered and he coated the older man's thick appendage a second time unable to help himself.

The warm and messy splattering that erupted from the lad's wayward pink cock had been well worth it as Ken continued to stroke the bundle of nerves making Dean lose all sense of himself in the wake of the overwhelming feelings. Tears began to stream down the lad's pale cheeks as he gripped Ken's back tighter desperate to feel his larger body against his own as he became a boneless mass beneath the stronger larger man wickedly pleased with how easily he'd been able to make the lad come undone.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck....FUCK...FUCK ME!" shouted Dean feeling the nerves tingle and causing him to nearly lose consciousness due to the overwhelming bliss.

He bit along Ken's shoulder unsure what to do with himself or his chattering teeth in the wake of the older man's exploits. Their mutual need had been purely primal as Ken continued to feverishly pump his hips between the pasty thighs of the seemingly overstimulated Dean.

The lad had very much enjoyed sex with his vastly experienced lover, the feeling of fullness and intensity that came with Ken's brand of sex with the bonus of feeling safe and well cared for had been what the lad was sorely lacking when he'd been given to other partners, wanted or otherwise.

Ken groaned as his pace continued to pick up and he caused Dean to nearly pass out hitting those all too familiar bundle of nerves resulting in another round of release for the lad who'd been out of breath and unable to hold back as Ken's well and timely pummeling of the younger lad's tight sex continued.

"That's a good Joyboy, cum for Daddy." Ken taunted him while still jolting the lad's nearly limp body along the living room mattress. "Scream for me..."

Dean had done just that as the stimulation became too much and his clenching and coating had finally gotten the better of Ken as his thick cock spurt deeply into the lad's tightness upon his own well-earned release. Dean felt his eager lover's thick cock pulse inside him and could hardly hold back as he coated him one last time before losing consciousness due to the overstimulation and bliss that filled him. He had never understood how Ken had such a command over his young body, but he had little to no choice as to how to react to it.

Ken eventually collapsed onto the lad feeling as weak as a newborn in the wake of their act coming to an end, his larger body felt good against Dean's while the unconscious lad began to snore blissfully beneath him. Ken slowly kissed Dean's sweat-slick face and neck as his thick cock continued to pulse inside the lad making their spirited union all the more haunting as it lingered.

"Good boy," said Ken feeling a bit of exhaustion creep through him.

He trailed a few more passionate kisses along Dean's sweat-blasted pale form and attempted to pull out only for Dean to whimper in his sleep and tighten his legs around him contented to have the older man remain inside him as they lay together on the living room floor equally spent and equally sweat-slick from their mutual efforts and blissful act. 

JOYBOY (Now on Webnovel and Meganovel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें