Chapter 88: The Scratching Of An Itch

 Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

       Howls of sheer bliss filled the bedroom as the sun beamed amid the area bursting through the thick drapes and bathing the illuminated figures of Ken Ryker and Dean Hudson with golden rays as they continued their rather spirited act while Dean clutched the bedsheets tightly in the wake of Ken expertly drilling his massive appendage deep into the tight pale ass of the younger lad. Dean's body had been humming with sensation to the point of him outright panting and howling as Ken gripped his body in a bid to further lay claim to it. His dominant streak was on full display as he pummeled the smaller lad's tight ass with reckless abandon. The clenching and the subsequent dirtiness were a full-on turn-on for the older man despite his reservations and consistent obsession with doing things the old-fashioned way.

More tears cascaded down Dean's pale face as Ken continued to pump into him it was an altogether surreal feeling for the lad, the heaviness of his lover's body enveloping him along with the direct pounding from the man's massive cock splitting him open in ways that he'd only known when he'd been passed around by strangers. During the time he had not liked it at all but hours upon hours of repetition and many cocks later his body had begun to secretly crave it, the drugs had only heightened his need making him all the more a slave to the variety of bare cocks that had invaded him against his will back then. 

The intensity of Ken's rapid and short burst pumping had made Dean all the more aware of just how much he had enjoyed having sex with the older man. The sheer sensation of his heavier body pinning the lad's, his gruff voice attempting to hold back how much he'd been affected by their act as it came breathless and hot amid the lad's tickled ears. 

"Uhhhhh," moaned Dean as his nimble body seemed to bend to the will of the thick appendage that drilled inside it, losing himself in the unyielding waves of sensation that filled him courtesy of the skillful Ken's deliberately rough and short strokes frequently pounding against his sensitive prostate. "Daddy....."

It had been evident that he'd been attempting to get it over with but it was a far more pleasurable experience for him as much as it had been for Dean. It seemed no matter how the lad ended up being pummeled by the older man's cock, all that mattered was that he'd been on the reviving end of it.

"You love this don't you baby, you love being Daddy's needy little slut no matter which hole my dick is in, but you're especially dirty when Daddy fucks your tight little ass," growled Ken his pace all the more frantic as Dean bounced against him doing his best to thrust back as he threw his shapely pale ass back against the older man's pelvis.

Dean couldn't deny it, the itch that the bastards that took advantage of him had been the driving force behind his previous ventures when it came to having sex with men before Ken. He couldn't seem to get enough of it, although he'd had the presence of mind to force them to wear a condom, Ken had been raw and much larger inside him as he had been any other time they'd been together and it made it all the more intense feeling his thick cockhead pound against his prostate.

"FUCK!" growled Ken losing himself in the clenching despite not being a fan of the method.

Dean had been more than capable of relishing the sensation of being needed and submitting to the domineering will of his older lover, the newfound bliss and power trip seemed to intoxicate Ken as his pace became more and more desperate as he gripped Dean's waist pummeling his pale ass all the more in the wake of the lad's umpteenth release.

"YESSSS!" moaned Dean in sheer bliss in the wake of the true nature of his sexually charged addiction coming to light. "FUCK ME.....FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT DADDY!"

Ken had done just that working Dean's body as if he had not been a person at all as the primal aspect of his domineering personality continued to take hold. It was strangely liberating, especially following the events his family had put him through, it had just been between himself and Dean, not even Valencia had been privy to the inner workings of the perverse mind of Ken Ryker like Dean Hudson had been.

The older man had been especially impressed as Dean's voice had been littered with lust in the wake of him begging to be drilled harder and faster. His blue eyes blazed with lust despite Ken pounding him from behind. Ken reached forward grabbing Dean by the hair on a hunch and it ended up making the lad clench around him harder. Ken smirked and kissed him along the neck as he continued to pull his head back while pumping into him.

"You like it rough," he growled still picking up his pace in the wake of the realization. "Shit...."

Dean had not cared one way or the other what Ken had thought of him as the intensity of having his prostate pummeled by the man's large cock got the better of him, his body quivered and shook as he found himself coating the bedding more and more before it got to the point of him losing count of how many times as more hot tears cascaded down his pale cheeks. He recalled those nights back in Bushwah, Kansas, and how that drunken bastard known as Clint Hudson had brutally invaded his young pale ass drunk and eager in the wake of his mother's departure. Feeling Ken fill the space as his heavy body pinned the lad onto his belly had a profound effect on him as he moaned out loud.

"FUCK....FUCK....FUCK ME!" growled Dean as his body shivered in the wake of the profound itch building inside him that demanded to be satisfied.

Ken noted the switch and smirked as he did just that letting loose on his own as he continued to pump into the lad's tight pale ass harder and faster as if he'd opted to split the lad's pale ass in two. The collective howls and moans mixed with intense growls and grunts filled the bedroom in addition to the thick headboard beating against the wall along with the creaking of the bedsprings and the telltale sound of sweat-slick flesh slapping against sweat-slick flesh.

Their act had finally come to an end when Ken's last deep thrust sent Dean over the edge and he had not been far behind filling the younger lad's tight ass with a good deal of his release to the point of it leaking out between them as Ken kissed and bit at the heated flesh of the lad's neck noting his sensitivity. Breathless and seemingly boneless, Dean collapsed onto the mattress with Ken on top of him their bodies still enmeshed in the wake of the stunning conclusion that left both sensitive and reeling from the mix of emotions and confusing thoughts alike.

Ken elected to stay inside Dean for a few moments before pulling out and rolling to his preferred side of the bed. Dean had the strangest giddy expression complete with a contented and sloppy grin that made him appear high out of his young mind despite not having anything from Spyder in his system. Ken rolled his eyes as he slowly began to get out of bed knowing he'd been in much need of a shower.

Dean watched him go in silence unable to move due to the intoxication of bliss as he slowly succumbed to the exhaustion that took hold of him. Ken left him alone and climbed into the shower mostly interested in getting cleaned up after the marathon sex romps with the still slumbering lad. When the older man finally emerged from the bathroom, Dean had still been out cold. The older man got dressed and headed out the door unsure of what to make of the strangeness brought on by what happened between them as he filed into his sports car and took off down the highway.