Chapter 83: Return Of The Horndog

The Living Room, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

      The rumbling of thunder had awoken a formerly slumbering Ken Ryker as he found himself with Dean's half-naked body wrapped in his arms as they slumbered together on the living room sofa, the movie had been long over and a blank screen greeted him as he looked across the room where it had been formerly playing, while he'd been glad the movie was over, he'd been less than thrilled about how numb his arms had been with Dean's added weight due to the angle of the sofa in which they had been laying. Ken sighed as he noted the soft sound of snoring that had come from the slumbering younger lad. He thought it strange that a kid like Dean had slept so hard, but he figured it was due to the exhaustion from all the excitement when it came to his anxiousness and the dinner party.

The older man smirked a bit as he noted the rising and falling of Dean's semi-bare and small chest and leaned down to kiss along the slumbering lad's neck unable to help himself now that the meds had been well out of his system and his notorious libido had been back in full force. He could feel himself getting aroused from the very sight of the half-naked lad barely concealed by his bathrobe and tight white underwear that did little to hide the bulge that had been a clear indication of how much Ken's proximity affected Dean as well.

Unbeknownst to Ken, Dean had been once more plagued with the visions of his not-so-savory past and the many blurred faces and grabby rough hands that handled his drug-addled naked body as they passed him from one waiting bare cock to another. They filled his pale ass without remorse and ignored his cries of agony and terror as they had their way with him. He had known little to nothing else since his days in Bushwah and even those had been filled with horrors and brutal moments where he'd feared for his life and then some.

There had been so many angry men with cocks at the ready plunging in and out of the tight confines of Dean's well-used pale ass but they didn't seem to care that he'd been weak, that it had not been his choice and that the drugs so harshly forced into his overtaxed system had made him their plaything.

Ken groaned as he found himself caught up in the softness of the younger lad's body and the heat from the sweet slow friction of their respective bulges coming into contact as the older man grew more desperate for the attention and body of the now moaning younger lad.

Dean whimpered a bit his body arching beneath Ken as his memories began to get the better of him in the wake of the heated contact with Ken's body. He had been struggling some in his sleep as Ken finally took note and leaned toward the lad's ear and whispered to him as the dream shifted from Dean being at the mercy of strange men all taking advantage of him to falling back into Ken's waiting arms as the images from Dean's newfound favorite movie had taken their place and added a pleasantness to his slumber.

Ken continued to kiss along Dean's neck and bare chest slowly suckling the lad's exposed nipples as he towered above him on the sofa. The lad moaned as waves of pleasure filled him and his arousal became all the more prominent while tenting his underwear. Ken groaned feeling the friction and hardness of their bulging appendages at war with each other before he climbed off the sofa and pulled Dean's limber form along with him.

He carried him like a newly carried bride from the living room toward the lad's chosen bedroom unsure how long he could hold himself back as he noted how peaceful and particularly handsome Dean had been when he carried him. The lad seemed to trust him explicitly, more so than anyone he'd ever known as he continued to carry him into the guest bedroom the lad had taken a liking to.

The rumble of thunder and flashes of lightning had signaled the coming storm and had seen the power going out once Ken had crossed the threshold and gently placed a still-slumbering Dean into the center of his messy bed. The older man made a mental note to scold the lad about keeping his room tidy later on despite employing a maid to look after the place now and again.

For some reason, he had not wanted Dean to become complacent, like all the other rich brats that attended high school. He had wished to instill something akin to a work ethic in the lad despite his physical relationship with him, there was a definite part of Ken that had taken notice of the fact that Dean had still been a young man with no father nor any real guidance.

Ken discarded any remaining attire he had and gently pulled Dean out of his bathrobe and underwear discarding them onto the nearby floor before climbing into bed with the lad, who'd still been lightly snoring and lying flat on his back with his slender thighs skewed as the older man slowly moved to get between his thighs, his lustful gaze on the hidden folds that had been more than slick by the time he'd ducked his head between the lad's thighs and began to lap at them with ease.

Dean's body shifted some as he moaned in the wake of feeling Ken's wet warm tongue move along his sensitive nether flesh and the pleasurable sensation that had come along with it. His aroused cock had been jutting out before him high in the air as Ken carefully worked around it, more interested in the lad's sodden hidden sex than his pulsing appendage for the time being.

Another soft moan escaped the lips of the slumbering younger lad as he found himself once more pressed between his mattress and the surprisingly well-toned body of his eager older lover who had been going out of his way to stimulate him via oral sex as the storm raged on outside the Kennison Estate, the flashes of lightning and the rumbling of thunder a fitting backdrop to the spirited acts being taking place in Dean's bedroom.