Chapter 12: Boneless Bliss

Unknown Location, Unknown State...

    Just another pinprick had been the only thing young Dean Hudson registered as he found himself once again fading in the wake of the effects of his body being taken over by whatever powerful drug concoction had been flooding his veins since he'd been brought to this strange place against his will. He had barely registered that he'd been sitting upward on the lap of the latest man to shove his cock inside him bouncing him as he moaned unable to help himself in the wake of his spurting all over his belly and the stomach of the larger framed man with surprisingly hairy arms as he held him in place. He reeked of sweat and musk as he gripped Dean's slender pale hips forcing his stubby cock into the lad's tight pale ass enjoying the clenching as he gripped him all the more.

He had not been the only one as a thinner man amid the shadows approached Dean pumping his average-sized cock with his right fist before leaning the lad back and forcing it into his mouth once the larger man arched him against the makeshift bed. He tasted of sweat and saltiness as he forced his cock down Dean's throat causing him to gag despite his moaning at having his ass pummeled by the larger man who had been grunting as he pumped into him.

The drugs had been like fire in Dean's veins as they spread all throughout his body in the wake of the two cocks that filled his mouth and pale ass holding his fracture range of attention. He had lost count of the days if there had been any at all that he'd been in this place as well as the amount of cocks that he'd taken as a result of the frequent visits from naked strangers only interested in pounding his pale ass and leaving him for the wolves. Not an ounce of compassion nor a hint of concern as they mounted him or forced him to mount them, his smaller pale body just a toy for their base desires and the receptacle for their wayward release.

They had been men of all ages, single and married, even in relationships with a secret fetish for young pale boys with tight asses that seemed to frequent his apparent cell of sorts. He had never got a good look at their faces but knew their voices and their cocks well. Sometimes he'd get regulars who couldn't stay away addicted to having him as much as before despite his inability to care whether or not they had returned due to the drugs. Every cock that had invaded him had not done so out of love or affection, the primal base need to dominate and fuck a helpless participant had been the staple of whose ever business this had been and those bastards who had kidnapped him had known it all too well.

Dean had been too weak and too cowardly to fight back.

It had been the staple of his life even when he'd been at Clint's mercy back in the trailer. He had simply planned his life around the events that would lead to the older bastard invading his pale ass every chance he got. His resentment toward his mother for leaving him in this position alone and defenseless had once more returned even as the drugs attempted to dull his sense of self. He had hated her, the lousy bitch who had given birth to him and left him with her own former captor only to be brought to this pit of hell where men used him daily.

For a moment he started to believe that it had been a case of like mother, like son given what Clint had done to her in the first place with the drugs and keeping her against her will as he stole her virtue and whored her body out to strange men in exchange for money for his selfish ambitions.

Dean found himself giving more and more into the influence of the drug as his body remained at the mercy of the horny men that sought to use it for their lustful desires. He had been removed mentally due to the foggy haze that filled his weary mind as his instincts had been suppressed and all good sense had gone with them.

The days and nights had been all one big blur as Dean found himself attempting to separate the days, minutes, and hours by the extended sex romps and various cocks as they continued to invade him. The pinpricks has been the only other sense of touch he had that didn't remotely involve a hard cock being shoved inside his pale ass and even as the men sweaty and crude got their thrills with his body none had been any the wiser about his hidden sex, not that they had any interest in his feminine attributes in the first place.

Dean had not known how long it had been since he'd last taken his birth control pills as well as how long before they had taken notice that he wasn't as male in terms of their tastes as he had appeared to have been. The fear of that possible discovery and yet another orifice to be filled with a strange man's hard cock had made Dean's stomach turn. He'd been a virgin all things considered aside from Clint and the various other men taking a liking to his ass and mouth.

The horrid taste of thick salt filled Dean's mouth as he choked on the cock that invaded it eagerly in the wake of release as he found himself still pummeled via his pale ass by the larger man's stubby cock. Once more the fog of the drugs had overtaken him and the images of the loving family and affectionate surroundings returned taking him elsewhere as the brutes continued to have their way with his seemingly unresponsive body in the wake of their mutual releases.

The larger man dropped him back onto the makeshift bed and backed away, his sensitive cock pulsing as he dripped onto the lad's exposed sweat-slick pale form. Dean's blue eyes had been wide and spaced out as he lay on his back still under the effects of the drugs coursing through him as his "guests" took their leave of him.