Chapter 58: A Right Kind Of Feeling

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

      Blue eyes clouded with lust from a slow panting Dean Hudson met those equally heat-filled deep brown eyes of Ken Ryker as their intense kissing session continued to bring about their mutual arousal. The older man smirked as he pulled back from the needy blond lad and quickly shuffled out of his blue boxer shorts kicking them onto the floor where the rest of Dean's discarded attire had been located following one of their previous sex romps upon returning from their shopping trip the day before. The rather lustful blond lad took a few moments to stroke his aroused pink cock as he stared across the room at the handsome older man that had taken him off the streets and given him a new lease on life so to speak.

"Give Daddy a show," said Ken his deep baritone voice dripping with lust as he stood at the foot of the bed as naked as the lad had been with his larger cock firmly grasped in his right hand.

"Fuck..." moaned Dean not taking his eyes off the man whom he had untold desire for. He began to slowly stroke his pink cock moaning and whimpering as Ken's dark eyes took it all in as a rather lustful primal look spread across his handsome face.

Ken smirked as he stroked his much larger cock not at all taking his eyes off Dean who had even upped the anty by rolling onto his stomach and wiggling his bare pale ass to entire Ken while he'd still been stroking his small cock. A low growl erupted from Ken as he pounced on the bed quickly closing the distance between himself and Dean's pale form as he smacked the lad along his ass and bent him just enough against the tossed-about pillows to impale the lad onto his thick cock.

The sound of the younger lad's moan filled Ken's ears and he delighted in the exquisite tightness that slowly began to envelop his thick appendage. Dean leaned forward against the pillows barely blocking his head from ramming into the thick wooden headboard as Ken began to thrust into him in earnest.

"You're in for it now baby, you know this is Daddy's favorite position," growled Ken kissing and biting at the flesh of Dean's neck as he pulled the lad's body close to him until Dean's back was pressed against his chest and the angle ensured that Ken had the lad's pale ass bouncing on his thick cock.

"Uhhhh..." whimpered Dean gripping the bedding as Ken's intense grip held him in place.

He could feel just how deep the older man's cock had gotten, as just before he'd been instructed to keep bouncing on it.

"I'm gonna have to agree that Joyboy is an appropriate name for you baby, you make me happy every time I feel that tight of your's pussy wrapped around my dick," growled Ken in the younger lad's ear.

The older man slowly kissed along the pale flesh of Dean's bare shoulder delighted in having him in his favorite position which had given him a primal sense of power in the wake of their act.

"See baby, this is what Daddy does best." groaned Ken still gripping Dean as the lad continued to bounce on his cock. "I may not be great at anything else when it comes to this world but I'm damn good at sex."

Dean moaned finding that he'd agreed with that statement due to how much Ken had managed to teach him and the things he'd done to his young body in the wake of their initial encounter.

"Damn..." growled Ken losing himself in Dean's bouncing.

When he'd gotten enough he pushed the lad onto the bed and covered his naked sweat slick body with his own, he spread the lad's legs farther and eased his way back inside him as he pinned Dean's body belly first onto the motel mattress.

The lad could feel the shift in angle as Ken's thick cock once more plunged inside him. The older man smirked as he ran one of his free hands down the sweaty lad's spine as he pumped his hips forward clashing against Dean's shapely pale ass in the wake of the echoes of flesh slapping against flesh reverberating through the motel room.

"Oh fuck..." moaned Dean gripping the bed sheets beneath him as his pink cock had been unceremoniously pressed against the motel mattress. "Ken..."

The older man growled as he continued aggressively pumping into the younger lad's tight hidden sex driven by pure instinct to have his way with him as he had over the previous nights spent in the very same motel room.

Dean gasped for breath amid his various moans and groans as his face remained pressed against the mess of pillows. His soaked blond locks sticking to his forehead and the sides of his pale face only added to the undone nature of his sweat-slick pale frame as always at the mercy of the equally naked Ken's deep thrust and aggressive need but he'd been truly delighted to be of service so to speak.

Ken groaned losing himself in the sensations running wild in his own body brought on by the sweet friction of Dean's clenching depths. They had gone on like that for several minutes given only to sensation and their mutual need to feel as good as their union made them.

The younger blond lad seemed to be boneless when at the mercy of the older man's aggressive thrusts and an overwhelming sense of desire. He had a good deal of difficulty even expressing his aspects of what he wanted and needed let alone making sense of another's. Ken's thick cock had rendered him speechless as the older man continued to pummel the blond lad's tightness with all levels of recklessness while desperate for release no matter the outcome.

"Fuck..." hissed Ken still pumping in and out of Dean's tight depths. "Daddy can't get enough of this pussy baby, I'm afraid I can never let you go at this rate."

Dean smirked feeling the bliss of his lust and rapid releases as Ken continued to have his way with him. He'd felt so good, to the younger lad, much better than anyone that he'd been accustomed to beforehand. Dean had been of the mind to do whatever Ken wanted no matter how strange given his need for the older man who had taken him in when no one else dared to even look his way. He had opted to be the one to take care of Ken, even when Ken had not been looking for that kind of relationship with him or anyone.

The lad's young heart had been filled to bursting with an unyielding love for the aggressive brute that had done wonders pummeling his tightness and making his toes curled and his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Fuck me...." whimpered Dean still lost in the wave of sensation Kens' thick cock had been causing to run through him. "Daddy...."

Ken had been all too happy to oblige him feeling the heaviness in his testicles and the onset of pulsing from his thick cock, he plunged deeper inside the lad's tightness as the eruption of his release began to fill the lad and shoot through them both. Dean moaned blissfully as Ken continued to pump his hips in a manic rhythm eager to get the sensation through the wanton lad as it had been in him.

"Fuck..." hissed Ken panting in Dean's ear as he kissed the equally winded lad's lips while basking in the lingering afterglow brought on by the conclusion of their mutual act.

"So good." moaned Dean resting his weak and limp body against Ken's equally spent and sweat-slick form as they lay on the motel bed spent from their act.

Ken slowly kissed along Dean's neck as the lad's back had been pressed against the older man's chest and his bare pale ass exposed as he lay on his side after having scooted it close to the older man's slick and pulsing cock while he too laid on his side of the messy motel bed.

"I may have gotten a bit too carried away there for a minute, baby," Ken admitted as he continued to plant soft kisses along Dean's bare flesh with ease.

"That's okay I think I more than made up for it with what I've done to your back," replied Dean recalling how he'd dug his fingernails into Ken's bare back so deeply.

"Oh that...that's part of the job baby," replied Ken rather smugly. "How else would I know if I'm hitting it just right if you ain't trying to claw through my back mid-stroke?"

Dean smirked rather weakly as he began to close his eyes taking long slow breaths and basking in the sensation brought on by their act and the feelings of familiarity in the form of Ken's company. The lad could never rightly understand it, but Ken had always seemed to make him feel good, no matter what aspect of time they had spent together and so he had resolved himself to do the same for him no matter what the future held for them.