Chapter 41: A Euphoric High

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

   The headboard had been rapidly beating against the nearby wall as the familiar sound of bedsprings getting a relative workout had echoed in the wake of various moans and groaning filling the roadside motel room as Dean Hudson found himself once more with his pale ass and slim back pinned to the messy mattress as Ken Ryker's larger body towered above him. The young blond lad had been jolted along the bedding with something of a pleasurable smile filed across his equally pale face as he succumbed to the intense thrusts of the older man who had rescued him from obscurity and the street corner where he had spent most of his days since ending up in Baltiney, New York by way of hitchhiking.

While he had become accustomed to riding Ken's enormously thick cock he had much preferred sitting on it despite his aggressive lover's tendency to prefer him on his back with his slender pale legs spread wide. His pink cock bobbed and pulsed in the wake of his most recent release as Ken's thick appendage continued to pummel his slick hidden depths making the lad moan outright and mewl beneath him.

Their warring lips crashed together as Dean found himself needing more of Ken the longer their association and engagement in the motel room had gone on. While wild sex with the likes of Ken Ryker had been good on its own, both had been to see Spyder and their mutual supply of his candy had been the bonus that made their frantic and spirited coupling all the more euphoric as Dean continued to moan beneath Ken's larger frame his legs spread wide as Ken pummeled his dripping hot hidden sex as the echo of skin slapping against skin joined with the other primal sounds that made their spirited adventures all the more intense.

Both their hearts had been beating like drums in a manner of the same rhythm and the only thing on their collective minds had been the need for release and the pleasure that filled them in search of it. Dean gripped Ken's back digging his fingernails into the older man's exposed flesh as he hissed in the wake of the massive cock stretching his inner depths as the effects of the drugs they had ingested continued to get the better of them.

"Uhhhh..." moaned Dean as he found himself sitting up and kissing the older man's neck.

The lad had been in another world, a more pleasant world where his young body felt only sensations of pleasure in the wake of all the pain he had endured while held captive by those strange men and Clint Hudson back in Bushwah, Kansas. A world where it had only been him and Ken cut off from anything else aside from the bliss of primal sex and the unyielding need they had for one another.

Their bodies had been hot and sweat-slick but it had not stopped them from wanting to be near one another, the sweet sensation of heightened arousal passing between them when something as simple as a touch or a kiss only intensified their mutual need for one another. The giddiness behind Ken's dark eyes only seemed to match what had been behind Dean's blue orbs as their act continued.

Dean continued to moan as Ken's deep rhythmic thrusts jolted him along the motel mattress. He had never known a man like Ken, be it due to his wealthy status, bold persona, or his raging libido, Ken had been a strange man to know.

His apparent attraction to Dean had not been something he had even anticipated but he enjoyed bedding the younger lad nonetheless.

"Fuck...." hissed Dean as Ken's sizeable cock drilled the lad's inner depths harder in the wake of renewed sensation.

The older man had been quite the sight with his dark hair wild and his tanned skin glistening with sweat both from their act and the drugs coursing through his veins.

The ringing of Ken's cell phone had gotten the attention of both him and Dean despite the older man's attempt at ignoring it. He found it to be quite difficult given his concentration and manner of thrusts had been halted. Ken growled as he pulled out of Dean, ventured toward the nearby table where he'd left his cell phone, and growled when he answered the call. Dean lay in bed equally covered in sweat as his pink cock twitched while hanging high in the air and his hidden sex leaked over the bedding that had been beneath him. He had already missed Ken and his thick cock which had been glistening like the rest of him and as angry as he'd been due to the unwanted interruption.