Chapter 14: The Lifestyle Of A Wealthy Scoundrel

CLUB TENEBRE, East Haston Street, Baltiney, New York...

      Purple neon filled the establishment along with pulsing rhythms and many young and drug-filled bodies that had been all for having a good time be they male or female as they littered the dance floor enraptured by the bass and the beat that made them move their collective feet. One such guest in the rather dark and seemingly seedy establishment had been none other than Ken Ryker devoid of his tie with his shirt opened at the collar as he found himself surrounded by a good deal of women, petite, perky, and blond, who had been more his type as they moved their hands along his chest and thighs. One of the girls seemed to have been content fondling his rather legendary cock as she'd known all too well he'd become something of a regular since he first stumbled in seeking to have a good time and a few drinks while he'd been at it.

Ken smirked as she unzipped his suit slacks and leaned back against the booth as the effects of his latest round of cocaine had been coursing through him. He'd been more than lively as he felt the soft wet tongue of the questing blonde in his lap as she began to suckle the tip of his exposed cock amid the cool night club air.

He settled into the leather seat as another of the girls that had gotten his attention moved to devour his mouth in a full-on kiss. He'd been instantly aroused and it seemed to make the blonde sucking him off all the more excited as she attempted to fit him further into her hot warm mouth. He let out something of a grunt before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he allowed the effects of the drugs and the music to take his mind off the minor thoughts of how his day had started to go so wrong.

Amid the music and having his cock sucked by the lovely and determined blonde in his lap, Ken was having quite a time before his cell phone started vibrating in his right front pocket and he found himself annoyed by the one attempting to spoil his fun as it were. He opted to ignore it once or twice but the shaking had persisted. He eventually got tired of it interrupting his attempt to allow the drugs to course through him along with the pleasant distraction of the lovely blonde's mouth suckling him and pulling it from his pocket. Ken had known without being told just who had been on the other end and his annoyed shift in tone had indicated as much.

"I already told you we have nothing left to talk about," he growled in annoyance.

It had appeared that Valencia had been of the mind to try and reach out to him despite their previous altercation.

{"Papi, no cuelgues, yo solo...te extraño, vale...te necesito por favor, vuelve a casa...lamento no haberte contado sobre nuestro bebé..."} began the familiar Spanish toned voice of Valencia.

Ken rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a shit about that kid or your excuses." he hissed still annoyed. "Stop fucking calling me!"

{"Puedes enojarte todo lo que quieras, Papi, pero tú y yo sabemos que no puedes estar sin él por mucho tiempo..."} taunted Valencia sure of herself {"How many times did you darken my doorstep eager to stick your big dick in my tight warm wet pussy Papi, you know you miss me, and nobody is ever gonna fuck you like I do."}

Ken rolled his eyes recalling how much he had liked pummeling her slick tight sex with his thick cock but the idea of her having tricked him into getting her pregnant, to begin with, had infuriated him to no end.

"I've got plenty of new tight pussy right where I am," he replied rather callously as he motioned for the blonde to stop suckling him and mount him full-on, she did just that moaning loud amid the sound of the music for good measure as Ken captured it all over the cellphone. "Don't call me again."

He hung up the phone just as the blonde found herself bouncing on top of him as the music picked up. He reached for her waist and busied himself with playing with her newly exposed breasts, which had been full and bouncing with her movements. He'd gone in raw but had not the slightest care in the world so long as he could enjoy her warm wet clenching around this thick cock much to the other girl's chagrin.

The music continued in the background as Ken began to focus fully on the blond riding his cock as her moans became more frequent and louder despite the music. She'd been a good lay all things considered but not better than Valencia by a long shot, Ken had figured he'd compensate with quantity rather than quality and made plans to have his way with all three of the women who had joined him in the booth. The effects of the music and the drugs continued to take hold and before he knew it everything seemed to go by in a rapid blur.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Unknown Location, Baltiney, New York....

After a haze of strange sensation began to rush through his body, Ken found himself awakening in a strange place completely naked with some strange redhead bouncing up and down on his bare cock her breasts jiggling before him as he gripped her shapely waist as her moans continued to increase in frequency and ring out in his ears, he had smelled only the thick scent of perfume and a bit of booze which had been wafting off her in waves as she continued to ride him. He had not recognized her in the slightest even as the haze began to lift a bit and he noted that he'd been in some sort of darkened bedroom that had not been his own.

She had been clenching him something fierce as he groaned in the wake of her shapely curves and hips coming into full view. She had looked to have been quite young and very beautiful which had been a bonus, she rode him with a sort of unsure poise that made him understand that he'd been screwing some young lass who had happened to be as drunk as he was. He began to buck his hips upward driven by the sight of her and the sensation he'd been enjoying since he first began to rouse.

After a few moments of intense coupling, he realized that she'd been only one of three sleeping young women who had accompanied him to this strange place and that he'd more than likely had sex with all of them and the redhead had been looking for an encore performance.

Ken grunted as he gripped the redhead's hips tighter howling as she continued to bounce on his cock her breasts still dangling before his eyes as he took one into his mouth suckling her nipples as she moaned against him. She'd been hot and plenty wet for him as their act continued the time of day lost on them as they gave in to what they wanted from each other at that moment. Ken had always been a fan of sex and unattached sex had been the best in his eyes, he had not known the redhead nor her friends but having his thick cock buried deep in her hot box had been an altogether pleasant way to awaken for him.

Much to his disappointment, she had not even come close to measuring up to Valencia and neither did her friends or the girls back at the club but he'd been more or less impressed with the level of variety which had been out of range for him during his time with the feisty Spanish lass despite their long-standing affair.

Their act finally came to an end and the redhead screamed aloud before collapsing onto Ken's chest completely spent from their efforts as her long red lacks rested against his bare skin. He rolled his eyes not all a fan of intimacy after the face and directly rolled her off him as he eased his way out of the bed leaving her collapsed amid the pillows and her equally spent friends as he moved about what appeared to have been a bedroom gathering his scattered attire. He managed to collect it all and his dress shoes and got dressed as quickly as possible before making his way toward what had been her bedroom window.

He did a check for his wallet and car keys smiling as he recalled them being in his slacks pocket before he rather stealthily climbed out the low-level window to get as far away from the scene as possible. His car was parked on the street where he found himself greeted with a parking ticket, as he rolled his eyes and climbed inside noting his cell phone had been in the front seat with half a battery left.

"The things I do for a good fuck." he muttered as he climbed into the driver's seat and balled up the ticket tossing it into the passenger's seat as he closed the door and started the engine.

He let down the top and took off from a rather neat and quiet suburban neighborhood with a rather wicked smirk filed across his face wondering if one of the girl's parent knew about all the dirty little things he'd done with their little girls before taking off at the break of dawn. His car sped down the highway and he didn't bother to look back, it was just another routine morning for a wealthy scoundrel like him.