Chapter 45: A Game For Fools

Apartment 274, Terrow Heights Apartment Complex, Baltiney, New York...

   Once again Valencia Ramos found herself awakening to unceremonious knocking on her front door. She sighed as she had known all too well who had been the cause of it, who had always been the cause as she pulled back the covers, then shuffled her feet into her house slippers, and moved through her darkened bedroom in her white silk nightgown that had barely covered the tops of her knees. She liked the way the material hugged her slender frame and didn't add any heat to her skin when she'd been asleep. Val slowly moved through the darkened house, not at all of the mind to flip a light switch as she had known her apartment all too well.

She made it at last to the heavy door that blocked off her inner world from the world outside and the cold air that came with it. She had not been shocked in the least to find a bloodied and bruised Ken Ryker standing in a sloppy blood-covered suit with blood dripping from his nose and his hair messy and littered with dirt and dead leaves. She had always dreaded one of his "bad nights", as she had come to describe them.

"Ken?" she said with a sigh as she looked over the pitiful businessman.

Ken stumbled into the house and nearly tripped over his own feet as he landed on his back after shaking the apartment. Valencia sighed as she closed and locked her front door, knowing all too well that she wasn't going to have to worry about him trying to leave in his condition. She elected to check the car in the morning as he'd been more out of it than usual while he chuckled like an unruly bad kid and rolled onto his back in the center of her floor.

"Honey I'm home," he said still amid his chuckling even with her annoyed expression greeting him as she stared into his giddy dark eyes with piercing set of dark eyes of her own.

"Ken, you're drunk and high tonight," said an annoyed Valencia with a sigh.

"Fuck you," growled Ken as he attempted to get up but failed and landed on his back once again this time hitting his head against the hard floor. "Shit."

Val rolled her eyes as she stood with her hands on her slender hips glaring down at the father of her unborn child and the pathetic state he'd been in. Even lying flat on his back and high out of his mind, Ken's thick cock had tented his suit slacks as she tried her best not to notice it.

Being the lecherous pervert he'd always been, Ken smirked as he noticed her glance at his cock and began to unbuckle his belt and undo his slacks fishing his cock out as he looked up at her with a good deal of hatred and lust behind his dark eyes. The semi-darkness of the living room had not concealed his expression nor Val's as she slowly walked toward him despite being repulsed by his constant need to show up on her doorstep in this tragic state.

"That's right baby," said Ken his deep voice heavy with lust. "Bring Daddy his favorite pregnant pussy."

Without a word, Valencia took a moment to step out of her panties which had matched the cream-colored silk nightgown that covered her slender pregnant frame as she stepped over toward Ken and slowly sunk until she found herself impaled upon the drugged man's thick appendage. Ken let out a low grunt as he gripped her hips, steadying her body so as not to let her fall.

As she continued to take him in amid low moans and his groaning, she could hear him gasp as he gripped her feeling her tightness clench all around him as she sunk deeper onto him.

"Fuck..." hissed Ken as his dark lustful gaze met Val's warm brown eyes once again amid the dim moonlight that filled her living room. "Home."

Val had been caught off guard by Ken referring to their reunion of sorts as being "home" but she relished his apparent temporary surrender in terms of their ongoing battle of sorts. She knew all too well that he'd only been in her home due to his state and come morning it would be like nothing ever happened but she had missed him just as much as he seemed to subconsciously miss her and accepted it for what it was, a brief interlude to the battle that had been wearing them both thin.

She wiped the blood from his face and kissed his lips as he returned her kiss while she slowly began to bounce on the ailing man's thick appendage like she had so many nights prior since the first time he'd taken her in this manner. She had only known him after all and with the looming pregnancy, she had craved him nonstop.

Their unseemly act continued as Ken gripped her tighter losing himself in the ever-building sensation almost as much as she had despite his decision to steer clear of her when he'd been in his right mind.

"Sera...my Sera," whispered a mentally unstable Ken softly as his mind took him back to a time beyond Val's apartment and the state he'd been in at the moment.

Val had been used to it, Ryker's love for his deceased wife had always been a part of their union and she did her best to help him cope with it even when he had not known that he needed to. They were apparently of a similar build and nature when it came to his recollection of his time with her.

"Fiesty....so feisty," said Ken still reeling from the drugs and the sex all at once. "So much more fun when you're pregnant."

Val had been caught off guard by this admission as she noted his trip down memory lane when he put his free hand on her belly and kissed her exposed neck. She moaned against him reeling from her light bouncing as he held her in place still intent on having his way with her even if she'd been on the verge of getting off on her own.

"Sorry to disappoint you Mrs. Kennison but if you were hoping for a girl, you are going to be highly upset, feels like a boy," said Ken catching Val off guard once again.

She pressed her lips firmly into his as he thrust upward into her slow pace bouncing.

"Ryker." she moaned as he gripped her tighter and slowly began to take control of their act. She could feel his presence as easily as she had when he'd been lying in the hospital bed unconscious and clinging to life.

Ken kissed Val's neck as she continued to bounce on his cock moaning as he made a point to thrust back relishing the sweet sensation of once more finding himself back between her lovely slender thighs.

His feelings of rage and contempt seemed to disappear as their bodies clashed like so many days and nights before the incident of him finding the pregnancy test in her bathroom during his lunch break. For a moment everything seemed to be right between them as Val continued to bounce her young pregnant body along her temperamental lover's thick cock blissfully enjoying the sensation he'd been sending through her pregnancy hormone-riddled form. She had missed this, missed him terribly and it only seemed to get worse with each passing day as their unborn baby grew inside her.

To Ken, it felt like finally coming home as he gripped her slender waist as she rode him moaning amid the semi-darkened living room. Try as he might to ignore his need for her during the conscious hours, his subconscious had been another matter when it came to her warmth and familiarity, especially when he'd been given to one of his infamous "bad days".

Both Ken and Val had known each other's bodies well, given their five-year dance and as the hours passed and night gave way to daybreak, they found themselves given to their mutual passion despite the animosity that lingered between them.

Ken knew all too well the way Valencia shifted and the frequency of her moans as she clenched around his thick shaft from within, that she'd been at her end and he gripped her hips once more drilling upward to ensure that it had been the case as she bit down on her lower lip and dug her fingernails into his chest deep enough to strike at flesh.

He had been unable to hold back due to all of her clenching and his drunkenness as he thrust upward filling her as deeply as possible with his well-earned release before she ultimately screamed and collapsed onto him panting as she lay on top of him unable to move due to how weak she'd been. He'd been just as weak and winded as her while his heavy eyes began to close and his labored breaths slowed.

As he faded from consciousness, the euphoric and slightly drunken Ken had recalled how good she felt, as she always had when clenching his sizeable cock inside her sodden depths.