Chapter 66: All Fun And Games

The Living Room, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     For the first time in a long time, laughter could be heard echoing through the very hallways of Ryker Kennison's estate, it had been coming from a naked and impressionable lad by the name of Dean Hudson as he moved through the house having a water balloon fight of sorts with an equally naked and rather rough around the edges Ken Ryker as they moved through the house not having a care as to who could walk in during their little exhibition game. Ken had rushed through an adjoining hallway and tackled the unsuspecting lad onto a set of nearby sofas. Dean giggled as he found himself being pinned against the cushions by Ken. He had not known it, but the tactic had been something Ryker often used when roughhousing with his now-dead sons while their mother had not been looking. They never seemed to see him coming when it happened or always looked forward to it despite their rough play but the move had always been good for a few laughs.

The way Dean responded to it had indicated as much as he found himself blissfully happy in the wake of Ken's rather dastardly tact.

"No fair you know the house better than I do," whined Dean with a pout.

"I ought to it's my house," replied Ken chuckling as Dean stuck his tongue out at him.

Ken smirked and proceeded to kiss the lad only for Dean to move out of the way out of spite. Ken had a trick for him as he maneuvered to grip the lad's rapidly rousing pink cock making him gasp from pleasure the moment Ken's rough hands move along his sensitive bare skin.

"Mmmmm." moaned Dean closing his eyes and biting his bottom lip. "Fuck you feel so good...it's not fair....you shouldn't be this sexy and skilled."

Ken smirked and finally managed to get his passionate kiss as Dean nearly melted against him in the wake of his talented hand stroking the younger lad's pulsing cock as it expanded with need and he began to slowly pant with his wayward tongue sticking out in the process.

"Oh fuck...Daddy....that's cheating," whined Dean all the more making Ken kiss his lips as he relished the sound of his Joyboy succumbing to his lustful tact.

"Alls fair in love and war, and all is especially fair when it comes to all-out fucking." replied Ken his baritone voice dripping into the moaning lad's ears as he continued to stroke the lad's pink cock causing his hips to buck in the process.

It irked Dean to no end to realize that Ken had known all too well how to manipulate his young needy body whenever and however he saw fit, the man's simple touch alone made Dean hot for him and his deep voice dripping in his ears had made it impossible for him not to be wet between his slender pasty thighs.

"No fair, you're so big and strong and your bigger cock is harder than mine." whimpered Dean as Ken continued stroking him and kissing along his neck.

"Too bad you lost," said Ken leaning into the lad's ear and slowly taunting him. "Now we get to stay in and order take-out."

Dean whined once more as Ken let go of his hard cock letting it unceremoniously plop against his bare thigh. The lad whimpered longing for the older man's lighting touch again but Ken had already gotten back up onto his feet, giving the rather pouty and disappointed younger lad a full-on view of his own thick cock hard as stone and pointed straight in the lad's direction.

The contrasts between their complexions had been very evident when it came to the colors of their respective cocks with Ken's being a darker color compared to the rest of him while Dean's had been pink despite his pale complexion skinwise. The blue-eyed lad had liked the look of Ken's in relative comparison to his own as it was longer and thicker even when not aroused which had been ten times more pleasurable when it had been inside him.

Being a sore loser, Dean had decided to get back at Ken despite the game being over and the measure of their future meal already decided. Dean crawled on his knees toward the rather smug older man and slowly wrapped his lips around the cock that had become the best thing about his days in Baltiney, New York.

Ken groaned as he had not expected Dean to have been so bold given his size and how rigid he'd already been. A low hiss escaped the older man as he felt the soft warm mouth of his mischievous younger lover envelope his hardness with a good bit of difficulty as much as it had the first time he'd tried this trick of his.

The slight implication from the blond lad's warm tongue licking the tip of his cock had caused Ken to freeze in his tracks as he turned his attention to running his fingers through Dean's messy blond pixie-cut locks.

"You like that don't you Daddy?" asked Dean with a small smirk as he pulled his mouth back to hover over the older man's thick appendage. "You like having your Joyboy suck your giant cock for a change?"

"Uhhhh," growled Ken as he gripped Dean's hair and bucked his hips toward the lad's waiting mouth. "Fuck....you have a talented mouth on you kid I'll give you that but you suckin' me off isn't in the least gonna make me cum and you know once you start me needing to cum, I'm gonna need to spread your legs wide and pound that tight pussy now is that what you want before getting any food this morning?"

Dean thought for a moment before planting a slow sensal kiss along Ken's thick shaft before he got back on his feet. He had no intention of skipping breakfast for the sake of sexual play with Ken. His growling stomach had been too much of a distraction.

"Didn't think so," replied Ken with a smirk. "Now go order the food and once we finish eating, I'm gonna make you finish what you started for being so bold as to go about getting me hard."

He smacked the naked younger pale lad across his pale ass leaving the boy to scurry off just as the older man ventured toward his bar knowing that he'd been in much need of a stiff drink to go along with the stiff cock the lad's brazen antics had left him with.