Chapter 48: A Complacent Acquaintance

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

    Dean Hudson had been the first to awaken, taking note of just how exhausted Ken had been upon his return and their subsequent romp before he'd finally gotten any sleep. The blond lad slowly opened his blue eyes noting the shift in lighting of the motel room as night had given way to day and he found himself once more in the arms of the older businessman. Ken shifted some in his sleep groaning from the shifting of weight on the bed as Dean watched him a small smile filed across his pale face.

Ken had been quite handsome up close and in the light of day, much more so than the lad cared to admit but he'd been perfectly alright not telling him, the man's ego had already been too much given his massive cock being the source of his relative smugness whenever they'd been in bed. Dean tried his best to ignore that it had been tenting beneath the bedsheets as his eyes moved along the rest of Ken's body.

Feeling Dean shift in bed seemed to have gotten Ken's undivided attention as the man opened his eyes revealing that his level of lust had not subsided in the least once he'd focused on the blond lad leaning against him. Dean straddled Ken's waist kissing his lips in greeting as the older man gripped his hips and looked up at him with a content smirk. The lad's body relaxed against his causing Dean to inadvertently brush against Ken's tented cock. He groaned at the sensation as he proceeded to stroke the lad's pale thighs his dark lust-filled eyes never leaving him as they once more kissed.

"If I told you I loved your pussy would you hold it against me?" asked Ken with his first vulgar quip of the day.

Dean rolled his eyes as he slowly worked the tented bedsheet off Ken's waist and exposed his bare cock to the cold air in the motel room. It did little to affect either one of their prominent morning erections as the lad gripped Ken's thick cock with both hands trying his best to keep him as rigid as possible in the wake of his removal of the sheet.

"Mmmm." groaned Ken as he bucked his hips a bit just as he looked up at Dean from the center of the motel bed.

The lad had been lighter than he expected him to be given his thin build and stature. Ken moved his rough hands along Dean's exposed chest and belly making the lad moan at the instant of his touch. It seemed to amuse the older man that all he needed to do was touch the naked lad to make him come undone. He supposed something so intimate as another's touch when not in the process of causing him harm had been strange to him at first. Careful fingers traced every visible scar that had been a staple reminder of the abuses the boy had suffered in his childhood at the hands of cruel men and other boys alike.

Dean had been very ashamed of his scars but none of them seemed to phase Ken who simply kissed them whenever he'd been close enough to see them when they'd been naked. The lad still had a difficult time accepting that Ken wasn't bothered by them and attempted to shield them from the man's keen view. The older man gently slapped his hands away and pulled his body down onto his own for a long and passionate kiss.

Ken had been quite fascinated by Dean's body despite his embarrassment and shame due to his scars and curious physical condition. As far as he'd been concerned he'd been beautiful, and rather innocent all things considered. The momentary lapse had been more than enough of an opportunity for Ken to slowly ease his thick cock past Dean's sodden folds making the lad moan aloud as he thrust forward allowing the lad to sit back and ride his cock as he reeled from the new sensation of being once more impaled.

"Fuck..." hissed Dean closing his eyes as he ran his soft fingers across Ken's bare chest. He had noted the makings of chest hair and smirked as he noted that he didn't mind it.

JOYBOY (Now on Webnovel and Meganovel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara