Chapter 21: First Impressions Are The Damnedest Thing

Open Street Corner, Dark Alley, Baltiney, New York...

     The cool air had been a little much for the new arrival Dean Hudson as he attempted to recall the exact routes and places he'd been since he first arrived in the new city following a series of less-than-ideal hitchhiking rides. He had in short sucked off and spread his legs for several drivers to get him out of New Jersey, of course, he'd been careful to insist on them using protection and always made sure he had gotten his ride before they got what they wanted. He had nothing against them, they had been a series of lonely men bound to the road and short on manners as the miles got longer and they had to endure their own company for long periods.

He had been on the verge of needing another fix all things considered and opted to make the trek to the Kandy Shop so to speak. He had been dreading the event given his distaste for the company Spyder kept in the form of "Kenny" who didn't seem any different than any other rich man with power that used people for their gratification and entertainment. The bitterness of his time as a sex slave for people of that ilk was evident in how Dean now saw men in pricy suits that made their way down to the seedy avenues to flaunt their wealth and status among those forced to endure life there.

Dean had been in a foul mood due to how his body had been craving his fix and he had looked to have seen better days. His eyes were blank and his pale face expressionless he had been weaker than usual and his stomach had been in knots. The lad had been nearly dazed as he entered Spyder's workshop and found himself mostly alone as Spyder had been out for the time being. He had been instructed to wait for Spyder in his usual place which had been ideal given the sofa waiting for him to crash on.

Dean had felt dizzy and like his body had been about to give way when someone had grabbed him before he faceplanted just as he reached the sofa. The hands had been strong and steady as he found himself being carried and laid down amid the cushions as if he had been a baby. He eased into the comfort of the sofa cushions and had been strangely at peace after being placed on them. He shifted a bit in his sleep at the sound of loud clanking and vaguely recalled brushing his hand against something hard and warm that he couldn't place in his memories before fading out completely.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Interior, Spyder's Workshop, Dark Alley, Baltiney, New York...

The sound of moans filled Spyder's workshop as Ken Ryker kept himself occupied until the infamous drug deal returned by burying his legendary cock into yet another tight college girl who had been all too eager for the experience. She'd been a pretty little redhead and moaned quite loudly as her round breasts jiggled in the wake of Ken pounding her sopping sex against a nearby wall. He'd been having quite the time as the coke in his system continued to add to the heightened sense of euphoria that filled him with each thrust. He'd worked up quite a sweat in the process with his white dress shirt unbuttoned at the collar and his suit slacks dangling past his ankles the more he pumped his bare cock in and out of the redhead.

She'd been an okay lay, but not the best he ever had. In any case, she was a pleasant distraction from the boredom of his wait for Spyder for a refill as he continued to pump into her as she gripped him and wrapped her legs around his waist. She had not been accustomed to a man his size and Ken had no time nor the patience to ease her into it. He'd been wired for days and skirt-chasing had been a hobby of his whenever the going got tough. He had still been furious about Valencia tricking him into getting her pregnant and his father barring him from work until he pretended to care about her and the kid she was having no matter how he felt about it, this, in turn, made him seek out Spyder's services more often than usual.

Ken had been having a pretty decent time pounding the redhead's sodden depths when a rather thin and frail-looking pale lad with bleach blond hair had come stumbling into the room with a ghastly expression on his face and light footing. Seeing the damage Ken quickly pulled up his suit slacks and had not hesitated when he caught sight of the boy pulling out of the redhead who had been equally stunned as they watched the lad nearly fall over too weak and exhausted to make it to Spyder's sofa.

Without prompting or a second thought, Ken had rushed over and caught the faint young man noting his rather soft feminine features despite it being quite obvious that he'd been a young man, a teenager at that, and from the looks of it having withdrawals from Spyder's latest batch. Given his young age, Ken had been shocked that he'd lasted this long due to his own use of the stuff. He had been referred to as "Joy Boy" whenever Spyder had been in the room, but Ken had suspected for quite some time that he'd been called something else.

Joyboy had been as light as air when he'd been in Ken's arms and as he carried him over to the sofa and laid him down amid the cushions, the older man noted that the lad had been relatively good-looking despite his drug habit, about as close to a female supermodel in terms of his face but his thin pale frame had been appealing as well. He had been so small and yet so feisty when it counted.

In all the commotion, Ken had forgotten that he had not had the chance to adjust his attire as his suit slacks once more fell to his ankles after he put the slumbering lad onto the sofa. The clanking of his belt against the cold hard ground startled the blond lad a bit as he shifted in his sleep and turned onto his back allowing his free hand to dangle of its own accord which had incidentally brushed against Ken's exposed cock before he could do anything about it.

The older man's face turned red as he noted that his cock seemed to have a mind of its own expanding in reaction to the light physical contact from the semi-conscious blond lad on the sofa. He had never once had the inclination to want to stick his cock in another man or boy before, but looking at the lad with his ruby red lips pursed and his soft feminine features had caused Ken's coke-induced mind to become fixated upon him.

The slow rising and falling of his thin chest only seemed to add to the level of attraction that Ken had not been altogether ready for. Still, he couldn't move as the warmth from Joyboy's soft skin came into contact with Ken's long thick shaft. It pulsed in response and the desire to use it to invade the sleeping lad's soft delicate frame had filled the high businessman like never before.

Ken took a moment to catch his breath as his heart began to race shortly before Joyboy shifted in his sleep taking that exquisite contact and severing it just as Ken quickly tucked his still massively aroused cock back into his suit slacks. He grunted and took his leave of the lad unsure if he had the strength to hold himself back given how high he'd been as his blood had boiled with lust and his cock pulsed with need.

He managed to get out of Spyder's lair of sorts and made it back to his car where another round of coke had been just what he needed to get his mind on something else but he'd been still reeling from the slight contact the lad had with his cock which tented his suit slacks even behind the wheel of his sports car.

Ken had no idea why he wanted so badly to have sex with the blond on the sofa but there seemed to be no way to get it out of his head once it started. He recalled Spyder hinting that Joyboy's profession had included spreading his pale ass for rich men who picked him up on his street corner and found himself coming to terms with the fact that he did indeed want "Joyboy" moaning while riding his cock at the first opportunity.