Chapter 84: A Pair Bonding Like No Other

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

      A series of soft moans escaped the slim lips of a formerly slumbering Dean Hudson as he found his blue eyes opening in the wake of a pleasurable sensation filling him along with an all too familiar touch from the rough hands of an eager Ken Ryker as they held his pasty thighs open in the wake of the older man's talented and surprisingly long tongue lapping at the oozing slickness that had been leaking from the lad's hidden sex. Involuntarily, Dean had found himself bucking his hips as he reached for a busy Ken's messy black hair and ran his fingers through it needing to feel him as more of the pleasurable sensations continued to run through his body causing him to shudder and squirm with need. The lad took note of the fact that he'd been naked, his bathrobe long discarded and the same had gone for his tight white underwear which had managed to turn up on the floor below them.

He could feel the soft crisp white sheets that lined his bed, in the very room he'd chosen in the wake of Ken inviting him to live in his house, a rather spacious and expensive-looking house at that. The lad let out a series of moans feeling his body reel from the continued lapping of Ken's tongue as he felt the onset of something begin to wash over him from within and his pink cock stood firm and pulsing in the wake of the newfound arousal and sensations.

"Fuck..." hissed Dean losing himself in the waves of unyielding pleasure as Ken's hot mouth moved along his body kissing his heated flesh near his inner thighs and casually toying with his slick folds.

The blue eyes of Dean Hudson slowly adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom as he found himself lying with his back pressed against the mattress of his new bed in the room, he had little to no control over his aroused pink cock jutting out past his bare belly as it began to leak all over him further illustrating his apparent excitement when it came to his lover's skillful machinations.

The onset of cool air hit the lad's exposed skin causing him to gasp a bit as the softness of the sheets tickled his bare skin. He hardly had any time to catch his breath as it hitched in the wake of the lustful heat that filled his young body.

The shuffling of weight on the mattress around him indicated that Ken had been quite eager since carrying him from the living room sofa and into the bedroom, possibly with ease given how surprisingly strong the older man had been. Once he'd been laid bare, Dean couldn't help but moan at the feeling of the older man's rough hands moving along his now bare skin as his rapidly aroused cock sprung straight into the air, Ken smirked as he parted Dean's slim pasty thighs angling them in such a way that the lad felt the pressure on his hips as the older man continued to have his way with him.

Despite being barely roused from his former slumber, the blond lad couldn't seem to help himself when it came to the lecherous older man's spirited touch, his slim hips bucked and his pink average-sized cock jutted forward plopping unceremoniously against his bare belly for a moment just as he felt Ken's firm grip wrap around him at the height of his arousal.

The lad had barely any time to react before Ken's skillful hands once more moved and he continued to part his slender pale thighs as he leaned down between them, catching the lad off guard as he slowly began to kiss along the whimpering lad's slick folds. Dean had recalled how good Ken's mouth felt along the soft flesh of his exposed sodden entrance when they first got together, of course then he'd been preparing him for their first encounter. Here Ken had been of the mind to toy with him for a bit, making him squirm and whimper in the process.

The blond lad's breath hitched as he spread his slim thighs wider giving in to the sensation of Ken's surprisingly long and warm tongue lapping at his already slick hidden sex. The older man's efforts felt good, much as they always had when he'd done anything remotely intimate as far as Dean had been concerned. Each lap of the older man's talented tongue seemed to send chills and pleasurable shivers down Dean's spine as he arched his back and bucked his hips into the greedy older man's waiting mouth causing it to glisten in the wake of his slickness in response to the intense waves of pleasure that did a number on the lad's already heavily stimulated senses.

A series of soft moans continued to escape the pushed lips of the hot and bothered younger lad as his body arched in reaction to an eager Ken's continued soft wet lapping. He ran his fingers through the older man's messy dark hair and moaned as he pressed his sodden sex harder against Ken's handsome face, the lad's fully aroused pink cock flopped against his exposed belly in reaction to the stimulation and increasing need for the man who had an easy command over his lust addled body.

It had been quite some time since they'd been intimate, the pressure of the dinner and Ken's meds making it a good deal longer than their usual manner of dealing with one another before this latest encounter.

Once he had his fill of lapping at the younger lad's sodden sex, Ken slowly backed away from his efforts and turned his attention to parting Dean's thighs and easily fitted himself and his larger cock at the already sodden entrance of the lad's hidden sex. The contrasts of their bare bodies both in size and complexion had been just as interesting as always as Ken leaned forward, his surprisingly well-toned chest flexing as he captured the lad's waiting lips in a rapid series of passionate kisses.

The blond lad moaned this time into the older man's mouth tasting his lingering slickness on Ken's tongue in the process as the surprisingly strong and fully aroused man slowly slid the massive head of his thick cock inside the tightness of the lad's sodden hidden sex. The reunion of sorts had brought with it the usual bliss and sensation that they had both become accustomed to as Ken groaned while pressing his mouth into Dean's mouth in reaction. Ken had always loved the sensation of the lad's tight body wrapping around him as he felt the intense clenching that he'd craved since their last hookup.

"Fuck..." Ken groaned further leaning his flexing body into Dean's younger bare form while still pinning him against the mattress beneath them.

The lad had felt a bit helpless when it came to his need as the older man continued to pin the lad's wrists above his head as he once more attempted to devour his younger lover's lovely mouth in a series of heated kisses while slowly filling the lad's hidden sex with his pulsing massive appendage.

"Uhhhhh," moaned Dean feeling his older lover's thick cock began to fill him like so many encounters before as he began to slowly ease it in deeper until it past the slick folds that greeted him. "Oh....oh fuck..."

Ken let out yet another low groan as the lad's tightness continued to accommodate him before slowly increasing the pace of his previously methodical pumping while still pinning young Dean's wrists high above his head. It had been something of a treat to stare down at the lad while jolting his young body along the bedding that wrinkled with each thrust, this way as Ken had liked the helplessly lustful look on the handsome young lad's pale face as his blue eyes locked onto the dark gaze of his lover from beneath him in the wake of their bodies clashing amid crisp white tossed-about bed sheets.

Heat and lust filled the lad as he saw his way to gripping Ken and wrapping his legs around the older man desperate for more contact with him as their spirited kisses continued as well as the frequent pumping that jolted the lad along the mattress. The squeaking of bedsprings filled the darkened bedroom as did the none-too-subtle sound of the thick headboard beating against the nearby wall not so unlike the sound attributed to Ken's particular kind of sex when they'd been back in the roadside motel.

Dean had wanted nothing more than for Ken to come home to him safely, he'd been stressed to the point of a near-on breakdown as he paced the lonely halls wondering if Ken would harm himself in the wake of what Malcolm and Jeff had told him. Once Ken had appeared it had been all he could do to keep from bursting into tears of happiness as he stormed off into the living room to watch his favorite movie knowing how much it annoyed Ken.

Despite his annoyance at being left alone, Dean had felt terrible for Ken and what happened to him when he'd been Ryker Kennison. He couldn't imagine what it had been like to have a family and then lose it so suddenly, even worse the accident had nearly killed him but instead of being accepted and appreciated by his family aside from Jeff, would rather badger him about being someone he can't even remember being.

Ryker had sounded like a good man and a near-on Saint but Dean had much preferred Ken even when no one else did. He supposed that's what made his arrangement with him all the more special, Ken had told him once before that he had been at peace when around him, that he could just be himself and not have to worry about Ryker Kennison's shadow whenever they had been together, that he could just be Ken.

Dean had not thought much of it before but the more he pondered it, the more he realized that he would be there for Ken no matter what. The older man captured the lad's lips in another series of heated kisses before noting the tears cascading down his pale cheeks.