Chapter 38: Something Like Pillow Talk

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

     The sharp distinctive sound of bare skin slapping against bare skin filled the motel room accompanied by the frequent moans that fell from the lips of a sweat-slick and sexually euphoric Dean Hudson as he lay amid the messy motel bed on his side with an equally sweat-slick and naked Ken Ryker spooning behind him, gripping his hips with one firm hand while wrapping his other arm around Dean's neck from behind and pulling the younger lad close as he pumped his pelvis against the lad's bare pale ass driving his thick cock deeper inside Dean's sodden hidden sex from behind while the lad reflectively bit down on his arm while clinging to him and backing his bare ass into the older man's deep and frequent thrusts.

Ken's sloppy kisses had only contributed to the lustful heating of Dean's bare naked body as the older man continued to thrust inside him making him moan all the more as their act continued. Dean had a bit of difficulty when it came to dealing with Ken's sizeable cock being deeper inside him than he'd been used to from the shift in angle from their usual position when intertwined but he had been willing to endure it just to feel Ken inside him much like the first time as often as possible.

Dean's soft series of moans continued to fill the motel room as well as the sound of the creaking bedsprings and the wooden headboard beating against the nearby wall. He had tears streaming down his supple pale cheeks as he felt each drive of Ken's thick cock deeper inside him. He had not known how to feel about him not truly as he had never been that fond of Ken to begin with but his young body had begun to crave the older man's attention in the worst way as he more often than not found himself giving in to his growing need to feel him hard and deep as he drilled the tight confines of the lad's hidden sex.

The shaken young lad still recalled the numerous hands of eager sex-crazed older men that moved along his bare naked body during his time in captivity and how often they had been harsh and only interested in splitting his pale ass with their various cocks whenever they had taken their turns with him. Ken had been much more than that and despite his tendency to opt for sex more often than not, he had made an effort to at least make Dean feel comfortable while using his body and made him as much an active participant in it as possible.

Ken gripped Dean's slender pale hips still pumping into him with ease as the lad moaned against the arm he had wrapped around him and bit down in the wake of the intensity of their act when the older man's cock got too deep for him to take outright. He smirked as he kissed Dean's sweat-blasted neck and shoulder encouraging him to give in to his passion and ride it out indefinitely.

Dean's own pink cock had been spurting along the mattress and into the air as he continued to take Ken's deep thrusts amid more moans and groaning as their act continued. Seeing the lad's cock twitch while pounding his sodden depths from the side angle had been amusing for Ken as he gripped the lad tighter before shifting their position and getting Dean onto his knees and outright bending over before him.

The lad howled in the wake of the new position as Ken gripped his slender pale hips firmly pumping his thick cock in and out of the lad's tight sex as he bit him on the shoulder his aggressive aspect of desire taking over as his primal urges began to get the better of him further encouraged by the new position they had been in.

Dean had been powerless in the wake of the older man's newfound aggressive thrusts as he found his body forced to submit to Ken's domineering lust and gripped the wrinkled bedding beneath him, his pink cock still pulsing and spurting in front of him even as the older man continued to drill his thicker cock inside the tight confines of his sodden hidden sex.

"Fuck..." whimpered Dean feeling all the sensation of his older lover's passionate aggression inside him as his young body clenched around him.

"Fuck is right baby," growled Ken still gripping the lad's hips tighter as his jackhammer-like movements jolted the lad along the tangled and messy bedding with ease.