Chapter 19: What Feens Do

Open Street Corner, Dark Alley, Baltiney, New York...

     The cold didn't seem to bother Dean as he stood awaiting the moment he'd be able to climb into a warm car no matter who had been the driver. He had not exactly thought out what he'd do if someone had stopped by and decided to test out his services of sorts but he had been unable to take being stuck in the group home with the level of attitudes and rules that he had not done well with. There was also the knawing itch that he had that needed scratching be it a needle, a bit of powder, or something long and hard pummeling his prostate, it had been clear that his time held captive as a sex worker had left an impression and aside from the unwanted diseases he had not known a time when he didn't have to live in absolute fear and disgust with himself.

The drugs had given him a world all his own where he'd been loved and appreciated by a loving family. Here in the real world, he'd been as discarded and unwanted as before only he now had the distinct shame of being used by a good deal of dirty older men for their sexual gratification. It had not been long before Dean had decided life in the group home had not been for him before he decided to cut his losses and bail. He had gotten it honest after all and it had served him well to get away from situations that had not been in his favor.

The trip had been worth it for the most part, he had not needed to look over his shoulder as much, but he had truly been on his own in this new place. He took a moment to survey what would be the safest place for him to attempt to make a bit of money, knowing his new unwanted trade of selling his young body for sex to men with money had been quite lucrative for his former captives, he had simply changed the rules for his protection and kept the money all to himself this time around.

He had gotten dropped off at the end of the block and made his way to this spot when the coast had been clear knowing enough to make the man think he'd been going where he had known someone or at the very least people would see him. He had better days when it came to not wishing to recall what he had to do in terms of the many cocks he had to suck to get a ride this far to not know where to go from here.

His first order of business had been shelter, then he could set up his little operation of sorts but there had been one more standing issue that had been plaguing him ever since he'd taken off from his captives. His body had craved the drugs despite the mild introduction and he had not wished to recall all the details of his exploits with vivid recollection. He made it a point to find the nearest place that had been prone to dealing drugs and get something to tide him over. It wouldn't be the same as the stuff used on him but he had wagered that it would take the edge off nonetheless and make what he had to do come the late hours all the easier with none of the recollection once it was done.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Later....

Dean had set himself up pretty well for his first week in a new city, he had scouted the area and where to score just about any illegal substance while avoiding the local hotspots and law enforcement. His makeshift place in a nearby abandoned apartment complex had been ideal if only to stay out of the cold and away from dangerous sorts. It hadn't been far from where he'd taken to standing on the street corner. As for the drugs, he had hooked up with a local dealer named Spyder, who had been a well-known dealer for one reason or another. He was a small-time hood but discrete and had a good supplier. He'd been as pale as Dean with curly brown hair and wore black baseball caps backwards often seen sporting a black men's tank top and worn jeans or basketball shorts and running shoes.

He'd been the cheery sort and welcomed Dean to the neighborhood with open arms before being the first to use the lad's "services" in the form of a blowjob in the back of a diner as payment for a small purple baggie with the "good stuff" inside. While Spyder had not struck Dean as the type to want to be sucked off by another young man, he had not seemed to care one way or the other so long as payment was rendered.

Dean had taken some time in his abandoned apartment to check out the goods noting the instant potency, the "get-you-hooked quick" style of delivery, and the fact that Spyder had been something of a generous young man given how much had been in it.

The lad dipped his pink finger in the mix and smirked as he took a deep breath recalling just how Clint used to snort coke in front of him when he'd been growing up in Kansas. There had been no turning back from this point and he needed to get himself prepared for what was to come next to make money to afford his own place or at the very least travel fair. Dean had decided if strangers could make good money off selling his body for sex then why couldn't he given he actually needed it and that it was his body to sell.

He snorted the coke and coughed as it rushed his nose and nearly knocked him out as he leaned back against the hard floor below him his blue eyes dazed as the haze of the drugs began to take over with the rush of delivery. It wasn't as powerful as the other drugs but it did the trick, numbing him just enough for what he needed to do to get the money he required.