Chapter 22: A Mutual Arrangement Of Sorts

Open Street Corner, Dark Alley, Baltiney, New York...

              Dean Hudson had managed to find his usual streetcorner empty as it had been the past few days since he first discovered it not too far from his apparent new hideout when it came to needing shelter and a haven from the drama of his "clients" when they had gotten a little too attached to him. He had been somewhat doing better since the incident where he passed out at Spyder's place but he had woken up and gotten what he wanted before heading out without much fuss. He had been quite busy in the recent hours with cars lining up by the droves for a chance to gain access to his "services". It had been a rather slow evening with the turn of the weather and the heat making it nearly impossible to want to be outside without air-conditioning at all.

The news had been going on and on about it being record-breaking heat and as a result the options for a "goodtime" had been less and less.

Dean had moved to take off his denim jacket and take in at least a small portion of the cool night breeze that happened by. His handsome and decidedly youthful face and body had been slick via sweat and his pixie cut had been sticking to his ears and forehead from the overall length.

There had not been cars for miles on this night with all the heat and high gas prices to contend with. Still not content to just stand and stare out at the road Dean had taken a moment to shift through his blue backpack for a pack of cigarettes and he put one to his lips as he fumbled about in the dark not at all expecting to see another soul given the late hour and lack of traffic in his area due to the heat.

"Need a light?" asked a rather gruff baritone voice that had gotten the rather startled lad's attention.

Collecting himself from his sense of shock at the sound of the voice, Dean had looked to find himself face to face with a ruggedly handsome older man with a week's worth of five o'clock shadow lining his dark tan complected face as he stood wearing a sloppy navy blue suit with messy dark hair, and giddy and almost lust filled dark eyes. He'd been a tall drink of water, and rather dapper in his appearance aside from being disheveled and lacking a tie and having his white dress shirt unbuttoned at the collar.

With the cigarette still pressed between his ruby-red lips, Dean held his cigarette so the dapper stranger in the suit could light it, once he'd dug a silver flip lighter from the front pocket of his suit slacks. The lad had tried his best not to look at the rather sizeable bulge that had been in the front of his navy-colored slacks, but he couldn't seem to help himself as his pale blue eyes remained fixated on it.

He'd been quite large all things considered, the outline of his cock had appeared thick in contrast with his sleek trousers. While the blond lad had done his best to take his eyes off the man's bulging appendage by focusing on his cigarette, it had not been for long as he found himself staring indefinitely. Despite the already present heat, Dean felt his cheeks turn red despite his rather lingering gaze and the dapper stranger in the navy blue suit treated him to a charming smile.

"You can look if you want, I won't tell," he said, his voice full of brazen wit and dripping with a hint of charm all the same.

Not that he needed permission, Dean did resume his staring at the handsome dapper man's bulging appendage and found himself given to a sudden wave of lust as his own considerably smaller cock began to swell within the tight confines of his denim jeans.

When his eyes had finally come back up to meet the handsome dapper man's face, Dean had realized that he had seen the man standing before him someplace before, at Spyder's "candy" shop. It had occurred to the lad that this older man had indeed been "Kenny."