Chapter 27: A One-Track Mind Is A Terrible Thing

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

       Midday had caught the slumbering inhabitants by surprise as Ken Ryker found himself awakening in bed lying on his back with his freed cock sticking straight up in the air. He had been aroused for quite some time due to his previous dreams of bedding many women and occasionally the young lad Dean who had piqued his interest quite a bit since he'd found out the truth about his curious physical condition. The naked older man noted that Dean had been curled up beside him, his shapely pale ass resting against the older man's leg as the lad lay on his side like that of an infant beneath the crisp white sheets that lined the motel bed. Ken could barely make out the light snoring from the pale lad as he looked over his half bare body noting the not-so-well-hidden scars and bruises from previous events in the young lad's unhappy life.

Ken had been on the verge of seeing his prominent erection when his cellphone vibrating had gotten his attention. With a sigh of annoyance, he rolled out of bed, his thick cock flopping along his bare thighs and ventured toward where he had hastily discarded his black suit slacks. He rolled his eyes at the amount of effort he had to put into getting it as it continued to vibrate, as he took a moment to flip the phone up before shuffling into his boxer shorts and slacks before stepping outside the motel room so as not to further disturb the slumbering Dean.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Parking Lot, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

Ken was been further annoyed when the voice of Valencia had been on the other end calling from a number he had not recognized in the hopes that he wouldn't hang up on her again. The last thing he needed was more stress regarding her and her unborn child. He had already had enough of her meddling in his day-to-day when she called his father and he suspended him from the company on her behalf. He had gotten far enough away from the door to let her incur his verbal wrath for having the audacity to still be calling him.

"You've got some fucking nerve," he growled with the phone to his ear.

{"Papi where are you?"} asked Valencia sounding more than a bit anxious about the condition he had been in since last she'd seen him at her place.

"None of your damn business," remarked Ken not at all budging on his rage toward her and her actions against his better interest.

{"Don't be like that...you know you miss this hot pussy...don't lie Papi you can't stay mad at me forever, you might as well come home...let me take care of you like I always do."} replied Valencia not giving up on attempting to get him to come back to her.

"Not gonna happen, Val, I've already made a new arrangement that takes care of me properly," replied Ken rather smugly over the phone.

{"It doesn't matter which needy bitch spreads her legs for you Ken we both know she can never fuck you the way I do, now come home and let me ride your big dick until you cum."} insisted Valencia lying on the thickness of her accent knowing how much Ken responded to it.

Ken grunted on the end of the phone feeling his arousal intensify at the tone of Valencia's voice. He had not wanted to admit it but he missed pounding her tight wet sex and listening to her moan for him.

"FUCK!" shouted Ken frustrated and no doubt quite aroused before he hung up the phone amid Valencia's laughter at how easily she could get him worked up. He made his way back into the room, which had only been due to him neglecting to close the door all the way, and slammed the door shut before tossing his phone onto the nearby table.