Chapter 67: A Layabout Kind Of Day

The Living Room, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     The food arrived in record time as Dean shuffled into a bathrobe that Ken had given him and answered the front door of Ken's estate noting how baffled the young man who had ventured to the area on the orders of his boss had taken note of how expensive everything had been on the way up. He had assumed that Dean had been a pampered rich boy whose Daddy had a bit too much money and not enough time on his hands to govern the likes of a wayward son. It had been amusing to Dean that the delivery boy thought he'd been rich, let alone rich with a Daddy who cared enough about him to spoil him in such a manner.

The bathrobe had been rather odd on him, white, in color and barely fitting due to his thin frame. He had met the other boy's eyes, who had been nervously looking at his feet once their gazes locked on. Dean smirked as he noted the presence of a rather curious virgin, the kind of boy he used to be before Clint and before Ken and the many bastards that had their way with him before meeting the only man he'd ever accept willingly.

He wasn't much to look at, with shaggy hair and slightly tanned skin, he too had a thin frame but had been more bone than lean muscle and seemed a bit out of sorts as he stood watching Dean who had not been of the mind to pay much attention to him aside from the initial introduction and payment.

The delivery boy handed Dean a white bag with two containers of food inside and he handed the boy the money in a fair and quite civilized exchange. The lad had been about to protest being given so much money when Dean handed him a few large bills that far exceeded the amount due for the food but Dean simply told him to keep the change.

The delivery boy, whose name had been Todd according to the name tag on his shirt nodded and took his leave of the blond lad clad in the white bathrobe. The moment the front door had been closed and locked, Ken strolled out of the kitchen with a glass of booze in hand still naked and still very much ready to go despite his intention being on getting his food from Dean and eating as soon as possible.

Dean had made his way toward Ken and then to the kitchen as the older man followed behind him. He had taken the liberty of discarding the bathrobe once he'd locked up the door leaving both of them decidedly naked as they moved along the large house with not a care in the world about neighbors possibly having questions.

Ken had lived in a secluded mansion estate after all.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Kitchen, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

Dean approached the middle aisle with the food and took out both containers setting them onto the countertop just as Ken casually swooped in behind him. The lad melted into the older man's embrace as Ken pressed his erection against the back of Dean's pale ass gripping his hips and stroking the younger lad's equally aroused and exposed cock in the process.

"Ken..." whined Dean knowing all too well what had been on his lover's dirty mind.

Ken smirked after kissing Dean's bare shoulder and turned his attention toward his container of food. He had not been much of a fan of Chinese food but he made an exception for Dean this time around. He grabbed his container then made his way toward the opposite end of the aisle and began eating. Dean did the same while keeping to his same spot.

"So, any plans for the evening?" asked the blond lad curious as to what Ken wished to do with his time now that they'd been all moved in.

"Fucking your tight pussy till I cum and passing out for a few hours then I got some business to take care of that will take up most of my day I'm afraid," replied Ken while eating.

"Most of the day?" whined Dean not sure he wished to be left alone for that long, especially not in a place as large as Ken's house had been.

"Got shit to do, measures to take and prevent with the dinner coming up and my mother looking to have me locked up in a sanatarium and all that," Ken explained. "I can outmaneuver her any day but she doesn't need any ammunition and I've got plenty lying around if you get my meaning."

Dean supposed he'd been right to be concerned about his mother's tactics if she'd been as mean as Ken had implied her being when he spoke about her in passing. She'd been a lot more concerned with who he used to be from the looks of it as opposed to the man who'd survived the worst of a bad situation.

The blond lad had known all about surviving bad situations, he suppose it was why he and Ken had been so drawn to one another, that and the spectacular sex that made them both come back for more.

Ken continued eating as if he had not a care in the world, Dean figured he'd been as hungry as he was after their lengthy sex romp before finally making it out of bed. He didn't doubt that Ken had been done with him, not in the least given his libido and the fact that he'd currently been hard. The younger lad turned his attention to eating the remainder of his food before Ken's obvious eagerness had ensured he couldn't.

It was strange for Dean to feel so comfortable, let alone having been entirely comfortable eating with no clothes on, before in Bushwah he'd been afraid to even take a shower with another man in the house let alone by himself and now here he was casually eating with a naked older man who had been more so addicted to his body as much as he'd been to anything else in his substance abuse categories.

Dean couldn't of course say that he wasn't just as addicted to Ken as he'd been to Spyder's latest batches, but that didn't mean Ken needed to know that, he'd been insanely smug about their sexual exploits as it was. The lad and the older businessman finished off their meal in companionable silence, an easy thing for the two of them to have fallen into and still feel so very connected at the same time.