Chapter 31: A Stir Of Echoes

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

      Darkness greeted the tear-slick blue eyes of Dean Hudson as his less-than-savory memories came back to haunt him amid the bliss of his afternoon with Ken Ryker. He had been quite content being full and warm as the effects of the drugs continued to course through his young body. Ken had been asleep beside him snoring, a rather pleasant reminder that he had not been alone even in the dark. Sleeping with Ken had been something Dean had not been used to but he found that he had liked the idea of sharing a bed for more than just sex, despite it being very good sex as far as the throbbing of his sodden sex had been concerned.

Sex with Ken had been vastly different from what Dean had been used to with the other men drilling his pale ass and rectum until they had their fill and discarded him as if he had meant nothing to them. He had gotten the feeling more often than not that he had repulsed them in some way, the very men who had invaded him without regard for the damage physically, mentally, or emotionally. The haunting memories of all the abuse and unwanted sex had begun to take their toll on Dean as his eyes began to water in the wake of the plague of unwanted memories. He whimpered some as he laid on his back amid the tossed-about white sheets and finally forced himself to awaken the force of the trauma the memories brought on too great to withstand alone. Dean was covered in sweat and gasping for breath as he looked around the now-darkened motel room. He took note of Ken and his rather impressive erection tenting the bed sheets that lined his waist.

Without a second thought and a need for a means of distraction, Dean had crawled toward Ken grateful that he had not been alone at his most vulnerable like he'd been on other nights while hiding away from the world to sleep in the abandoned buildings that had been right outside his usual street corner. Ken had been the only man who had taken an interest in him not only for the sex but in conversation, he had even bothered to see to his needs as far as food and shelter had gone. For the most part, he'd been the nicest man Dean had ever known and his previous dislike of him despite his brand of vulgar charm had been something Dean had wished to rectify.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

A sudden sensation of warmth had gotten a formerly slumbering Ken Ryker's attention as he found himself awakening to find a tear-riddled Dean Hudson straddling his waist as he slowly began to bounce on the older man's thick cock, Ken reached up and attempted to stroke Dean's bare pale chest and face as the emotional younger man leaned into the sensation of his touch against his tear-stained cheek. There had been no words between them, as their eyes locked in the wake of Dean bouncing on the older man's cock and rubbing his soft warm hands along Ken's tanned bare chest.

"Uhhhh." moaned Dean slowly increasing his pace as Ken moved to grip his slender hips in the wake of his well-timed movements while he'd been bouncing on the older man's cock.

Ken let out a low grunt as his dark eyes took in the welcome sight of the sad younger lad losing himself amid the lingering sensation of drugs and the onset of sex. The older man did his best to support him, the drugs coursing through his veins had not made it any easier for him to forgo all the emotion and haunting memories of his own either.

He had recalled all too well his days and nights spent with Valencia, Evelyn, and his late wife Sera although vaguely. Evelyn had been the first to understand him and accept that he had not been anything like Ryker Kennison, he had thought her a boon when she made it clear she knew the difference. Sadly, it had not been enough to keep her around and Valencia had been a new option until she elected to get pregnant on purpose.

Now he had Dean, the emotional, out-of-his-element lad that had been no stranger to riding another man's cock despite his prior virgin status. Ken sat up kissing the lad's thin pale chest as he moaned in reaction. The sensation only increased due to Ken kissing along the lad's slick exposed flesh and the rather bold move to suckle his nipples.