Chapter 94: Euphoric Bliss Revisited

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     The sensation of prickling heat seemed to move all over the pale bare naked form of a formerly slumbering Dean Hudson as he found himself opening his giddy blue eyes to a darkened bedroom where he'd been comfortably lounging onto his back, his bare pale ass pressed into the white bedsheets as he found himself given over to the intense sensation of lust that filled him. His pink cock had been standing on end and his soft moans filled the bedroom unimpeded as his questing hand grazing across his flat bare belly had unintentionally reignited his need in the wake of Spyder's latest batch coursing through his veins. He'd been much harder than he'd ever felt himself being and leaked between his rather heavy thighs. He could feel the prickling of his heated flesh and nipples as he moaned in need of something anything to quench the flames of desire that filled him in more ways than one.

Ken had been nowhere to be found and it only made him ache for the older man's thick cock plunging into him all the more. He had not cared that Ken's parting gift had still been oozing inside of his hidden sex as he only wanted more. The swirl of colors that seemed to stretch out before him had been the needy young lad managed to get his heavy body to roll onto his knees as he felt the tip of his pulsing cock graze the bedsheet and he coated it in an instant due to the slight friction but it had not been enough.

His loins had been on fire with need and he longed to be pounded until he passed out in sheer bliss as a result of it, the only man capable of giving him what he wanted. His heated ears rang and his lust-filled body had been on constant edge as the mere shifts in the wind ensured he would only be driven to coat the floor beneath his feet as his cock continued to pulse. All Dean could think about was Ken, the handsome older man still bombarding his thoughts as he moved slowly with his body more sluggish than he could have ever imagined but blissfully so.

Dean managed to make it to the living room where noting the chaotic mess that Ken seemed to make of it in the form of toppled CD stacks, a few cassettes, VCR tapes, and pillows amid a few tossed about beer cans and two empty bottles of bourbon. Ken had been equally naked and lying flat on his back, his thick sizeable cock pointed straight into the air as Dean dropped unceremoniously to his knees licking his lips as he moved toward it, the fleshy beacon that had held his attention in more ways than one.

One sluggish attempt at a crawl after another, and Dean found himself with his lips grazing the tip of Ken's cock sliding his warm wet tongue along the pulsing thing and feeling only an insatiable lust in the wake of the close contact. A low groan escaped Ken's lips and it appeared Spyder's coke had been as potent to him as it had been to Dean with the slight lap making him shoot rope after rope of his thick release into the handsome younger lad's face.

Giddy dark brown eyes opened and Dean found himself treating his older lover to what passed for a giddy smile as he trailed kisses up Ken's bare belly and chest until he reached the older man's lips just as Ken began to get his strength back and pulled his young body flush to his own. They made out for what seemed like hours, trading hot and heavy kisses further spurred on by the intensity of the drugs coursing through their veins and further increasing the lust between them.

"Fuuuuccckkk!" said Dean moaning into Ken's mouth as the older man maneuvered him onto his back amid the cold floor below.

Ken had towered above him yet again, not at all in the mood to be denied as he gripped Dean's young body tight as their lips crashed together. They'd both been hard, much harder than usual given the circumstances, and as a result could no longer hold back as Ken skillfully parted Dean's slender pasty thighs and eased his thick cock passed the tight wet folds he'd become accustomed to.

Dean whimpered a bit still feeling a lingering soreness from their previous encounter but loving the sensation of being filled by Ken's thickness nonetheless. He felt good, better than good even as he growled and pumped forward while pulling Dean's hips against him. They kissed sloppily and Dean found himself given to bliss unimagined on nights he'd spent alone in his bedroom back in Kansas.

"Oh....oh fuck..." he moaned into Ken's mouth as the older man's slow thrusts began to get the better of him. "Fuck.....fuck me..."

Tears began to stream down Dean's pale cheeks adding to the heat that seemed to radiate from within his pale frame as he gripped Ken tight wanting nothing other than to be one with him no matter how much it hurt. Ken groaned feeling the all too familiar clenching around his cock from within and began to pick up his pace.

"Fuck..." growled Ken losing himself in his increased pace as he continued to grip Dean and pull him closer needing to get as much of his throbbing appendage inside the tightness of the lad's body as possible.

For the most part, Dean had more than lived up to his moniker "Joyboy" as far as the older man had been concerned. Every moment spent with the handsome young blond lad had been pure bliss as far as anything Ken had experienced beforehand.

"Daddy....fuck me..." moaned Dean as he began to feel the euphoric bliss fill his body making it teem with lust in the wake of the delicious friction building between his pasty thighs. "Fuck me harder...."

Ken had done just that increasing his pace as he pumped into the lad in an almost frenzy echoing the slapping sounds of slick flesh against slick flesh as the blond lad came undone in more ways than one against him.

Dean bit his bottom lip signaling to Ken that he'd more than done well in terms of his rhythmic thrusts getting to all the inner places that made Dean's body bend to his will.

"Mmmmm." moaned Dean closing his eyes in bliss as he gripped Ken tighter relishing the intense pounding the older man had been giving him.

The flashing colors had only seemed to intensify as he found himself succumbing to the bliss of unconsciousness once again. He had not taken note of when Ken had finished nor of his lifting him off the floor and carrying him into the bedroom.