Chapter 43: A Jumble Of Thoughts

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

       Dean Hudson had made it back to the room in good time after taking a few moments to stop off at a nearby diner and grab a bite to eat courtesy of the money Ken had left for him. He had taken his advice and done a bit of shopping, which had not been very much like him as he had no idea what he'd been doing and relied heavily upon the judgment of the workers as they moved him about the retail store and talked him into the latest trends. Dean had been out of his element but he had been careful not to spend everything Ken had left him as he made a mental note to plan out his shopping the next time around so as not to be swindled into buying what he had not been interested in, no matter how much money he had on hand.

He had been all too pleased to get into the motel room and see that they had changed the sheets and freshened the place up since he'd been last inside, a welcome boon given all that Dean and Ken had done to make the place dirty during their time there.

Dean headed inside and placed his new haul along the empty armchair near the wall before turning his attention to the new bedding. He took a moment to pull off his shirt and kick off his shoes and jeans before he climbed into the fresh bed exhausted from his brief spontaneous shopping trip and the events prior to Ken taking off after his phone call.

The moment Dean's weary head hit the pillow, he had been quite comfortable as he looked up at the ceiling and did a bit of reflecting. Ken seemed to have a fondness for him, more so than anyone else he'd spent money on for sexual favors but to ask him to agree to a more or less exclusive deal with him had been strange in a sense. Of course, it mostly worked out in Dean's favor given his history of having to endure the company of strange men he had known next to nothing about. Ken had been a stranger to him but not a total one and they'd spent more than enough time between the sheets for Dean to have some measure of trust for him.

Dean sighed as his blue eyes stared up at the ceiling for a few moments. He had no interest in watching TV. and the minutes seemed to pass as if they had been hours as he stared into nothingness. It had not taken long before he'd gotten the all too familiar itch that had seemed to plague him ever since he'd been kidnapped from Bushwah, Kansas.

He could see the blurred images of thousands of male faces as they towered above him thrusting their random cock in and out of his pale ass making him moan and scream as they got what they wanted from his young drug-addled body as if he had merely existed to get them off and take their cum. He recalled the sweat and the stench of booze on their breath as they thrust into him having little to no regard for the tears that streamed down his pale cheeks nor the fact that he'd been little more than comatose as they pummeled his already sore ass in need of release amid their constant humiliation.

The most violent and aggressive of the strange men had taken to slapping Dean across the face and wrapping his hands around the lad's neck as he pummeled his pale ass amid screams of agony as if they had only spurred his lust further in the wake of the chaos and drugs that fueled their unsavory act. Dean had never been more terrified of a man in his life, as he had been this strange man.

He had been the biggest at the time in body and the size of his cock prior to Dean meeting Ken and as a result the larger brute had hurt the lad a great deal when pummeling his inexperienced ass as if he owned it. The choking made Dena light-headed as his eyes filled with tears and rolled into the back of his head, against his will his own cock spurted coating them both as his body bounced against the bed his face pressed firmly into the bedding beneath him that smelled of musk, sweat, and sex as the echoed of flesh slapping against flesh filled the strange room amid cheers and adulation.

Dean shook himself from the horrid memory and ventured toward the leftover bottle of booze Ken had on the table, he drank a bit down to shake himself from the effects before noting the purple baggie that had been left over from Spyder's latest batch. Desperate to erase the pain from the memory that continued to linger and haunt him, Dean snorted the stuff as quickly as he could feeling it rush as he ventured back to the bed in a daze before passing out in the center of it visions of Ken Ryker in his mind as he reached for him.

The other men faded and once again Dean had been alone with Ken, his newest lover and the most impressive. He noted his sad eyes and tears streamed down the lad's pale cheeks as the drugs continued to take effect. He had missed Ken and wanted him to hurry back to him, he'd been the only thing that kept the bad memories away and instead of hurting him like so many others, Ken elected to take care of him, a welcome change from how Dean's life had gone before meeting him.

Slowly Dean began to feel as if he'd been floating on a cloud, a rather warm and pleasant cloud before he eased his hand into his boxers to adhere to the tent of his newly aroused cock being inside them. He groaned as he began stroking it as visions of Ken pummeling his hidden sex flooded his mind and erased all thoughts of anything else as the lad gave in to the sensation of the drugs in his veins and the bliss they offered in the wake of his previous distress.