Chapter 18: Outcast And Unwanted

Kenton Collony Group Home, Kenton Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

      It had been quite the adjustment for Dean Hudson once he'd been treated and out of the hospital following his ordeal with kidnappers who had him weak and docile due to the heavy amount of drugs they had pumped into him while selling his body to the highest bidder for sex. There had been no contact with him and Clint, who would not have ventured to the state of New Jersey to reclaim him in the first place, not that Dean had any real reason to go back. It had taken some time for him to get used to the new place and his new bed as well as the other boys who had been living in the home. Dean had never been good with social interaction and as such, had been just as awkward here as he'd been back home before the events that led to his being sex-trafficked halfway across the country.

It was strange when he looked back on it, he had not been of the mind to worry about socializing due to being there against his will and the drugs that had been pumped into his system. Dean had been released to the group home for about a month following his stint in the hospital and as a result, he'd been the odd man out when it came to the other unsavory boys.

There were fights and tests of strength and will that Dean could not compete with. He had been still along the lines of academics and often excelled in that more or less which prompted jealousy and of course intimidation with the lesser intellectuals trying to use force to make him do their work for them. Dean had been through quite enough to be pushed around this time around and fights had ensued.

Being the odd man out, those who had been born and raised in New Jersey sided with each other against the outcast boy from Kansas. Dean had not cared much about it or any of them but it was a clear rift in the house with all the other boys working against him. Eventually, Dean had gotten tired of being singled out and decided to call it quits.

He waited until late in the middle of the night and packed a backpack and a few clothes with his favorite books and a couple of snacks. He fled the house by jumping out the window and didn't look back. He had not known at the time but one of the younger boys had taken a liking to him and had been sad to see him go.

Dean had not looked back despite having nowhere else to go and being fearful of what would happen if he ran into those bastards that kept him captive once again or if he'd even get the chance to escape again. Realizing that he needed to put even more distance between himself and the captives and the group home, he had decided to hitchhike against his better judgment.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Open road, Random Car, Highway....

Dean's baby blue eyes had been fixated on the horizon as the car he had climbed in with an older man behind the wheel had begun to pick up speed as the group home got farther and farther in the distance. He sat back against the leather seat after breathing a sigh of relief only for it to be short-lived as the older man turned to look at him briefly before unzipping his jeans and fishing out his cock. Dean could tell that it had already been hard from first glance and average-sized. There had been no words between them as the silent agreement had been met with Dean clicking out of his seat belt and hovering his pretty pale face above the older driver's exposed cock.

He smelled of booze and cigarettes but he'd been clean all things considered as he gently pushed Dean's head down and forced his hot open mouth over his cock and grunted when the suckling began. The blond lad had seen it as a small price to pay for the chance to get as much freedom as he could achieve when it came to leaving his old life and captivity behind. He had already been accustomed to the ways of older men wanting him for sex and the call of the road had been the most important thing in the world to the lad as he began to understand what it was that his mother had been trying to show him in leading by example.

All that time he had resented her for leaving him when he should have left himself a long time ago. It took a brief stint in captivity and breaking free for him to finally realize that he didn't have to stay in the confines of a hell someone else elected to make for him. There was freedom in the open road and those who chose to embrace it had been far better off than those weak-willed enough to stay put where they weren't wanted.

It had not been until recently that Dean himself had been something of a weak-willed person willing to stay put and endure the worst for the sake of a false sense of safety when all the while taking off would have been best for him in the long run as it had been for his mother, who had run the first chance she'd gotten.

He'd been a foolish child with a weak mind when he'd been angry at her for leaving him back then, but now he had understood her better than he had in all the years she had known her. She had not belonged in Kansas and that life with Clint wasn't something she had actively chosen, he wasn't even someone she had chosen to have, it had all been due to Clint's vile wishes and exploitation the very exploitation that had nearly did Dean himself in when he had elected to stay.

Dean's mother had taken off from Bushwah, Kansas, and didn't look back.

Now Dean had done the same with Kansas and then some. He had not known where he was headed truly or if he'd ever find any place where he'd fit in at all but he had to try anything out there was a lot better than dying in Kansas or that horrible imprisonment.