Chapter 61: Old Habits Die Hard

Apartment 274, Terrow Heights Apartment Complex, Baltiney, New York...

     The echoing sound of Valencia Ramos's moans and Ken Ryker's nearly feral grunts filled her bedroom as their unseemly act continued. Valencia's fingernails found their way into the flesh of Ken's back which only made him pummel her sodden sex all the more as the pleasant memories of their previous encounters flooded his mind and added to the euphoric sensation of the drugs that were still coursing through his system. Ken had known that their arrangement had been well over but he couldn't stay away and she had known it all too well.

He briefly recalled the night he'd possibly gotten her pregnant, the strange look behind her eyes, and how easily she coated his cock after a few thrusts, the ghost of a woman that plagued his dreams and waking hours respectively despite his insistence that she meant nothing to him.

The way Malcolm had explained it, Ken had been in pursuit of the feisty young woman ever since he'd awakened from his coma which had not been at all true. The two of them had been in close circles, more often than not due to Ryker's association with the family and hero status, but Ken had only taken an interest in Valencia Ramos when she'd come of age and had been there with him at his lowest. She found him drunk and high off his ass in a dark alley recently mugged from flashing a good deal of cash in the wrong neighborhood.

The concerned young woman had ushered the groggy Ken into the back of the restaurant and managed to get him back to her apartment. She had a modest place back then and affordable on her waitress salary and tips. She cleaned him up despite his protests to the contrary about not needing her assistance and numerous attempts to run her off.

She allowed him to spend the night on her sofa monitoring him like a mother hen for much of the night. She didn't take into account that he'd been more or less interested in climbing into her bed later that night and hadn't been out of it for very long ever since.

Ken in the present had been busy kissing Valencia's soft lips unable to help how much he had grown accustomed to spending time with her as her hands moved along his back in the wake of his deep thrusts. Her soft body continued to clench around his sizeable cock as her moans echoed about the bedroom. Valencia's eyes closed as she began to lose herself in the sensations running through her body due to Ken's efforts.

"Papi...." she moaned getting Ken's attention.

He kissed her lips finding himself more and more driven to get her off as much as himself in the wake of their act.

"Fuck....I love it when you call me that," he growled as his pace increased as well as his frequency. "You always were a hot a little bitch..."

Valencia moaned beneath him loving the feel of his deep thrusts as their act continued with time passing them by at the same time memories of the first time he had climbed into her bed came flooding back adding to the sensation and her need for him.

He'd been just as drunk and high but his injuries had given her cause for concern before going to bed but his efforts later that night had put her mind at ease. For the past five years, it had only been him in her bed, and before that, she'd been seeing a young man from school but it never progressed beyond intimate kisses. Valencia found over time that Ken had been a much better kisser and opted for spending more time with him.

Ken groaned as his dark giddy eyes met Valencia's. She'd truly been in love with him and he couldn't rightly ignore that there was something magnetic about her and her body that made it all the more difficult to stay away from her. Malcolm had insinuated that the reason had been more so to do with Ken's dead wife than Valencia herself but Ken had not been so sure. The lovely lass had fire in her veins and a feisty spark that made it impossible for him to deny her much of anything.