Chapter 86: An Intimate Discovery

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

      Whimpers continued to fill the bedroom as Dean found himself helplessly limp in the wake of Ken's deep pummeling of his pale ass as the echo of flesh slapping against flesh continued to ring out among them. The lad's back had been pressed against Ken's chest both slick with sweat and heated in the wake of their efforts and mutual lust. Dean had been elsewhere in terms of his responses as the memory of his time with the strange men that kidnapped him returned but this time Ken had replaced them all, his thick cock rewiring anything they had ever done to the lad's body as if to intentionally lay claim to him. Dean lost all control when Ken's thick cock battered his prostate and it was enough, more than enough to finally have his pale ass clench around Ken's cock and force him to cum.

It had been an altogether pleasant sensation, almost as good as when Ken had been pounding his hidden sex, but he felt it this time in his very core, the previous stinging pain had given way to a pure sensation of bliss as Ken's thick cock throbbed inside Dean while pumping rope after rope of his thick release inside him. The blond lad didn't hold back, soaking the bedding once more as he collapsed in the wake of Ken finally releasing him. They both once more hit the messy mattress much too exhausted to do anything about it. Both their bodies had been weak and sweat slick their respective hair sticking to their foreheads as panting and gasping commenced in the semi-darkness.

Ken had finally gotten the release he'd been denied and rightly blamed the medication for it being so. He rolled his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling lying on his back amid the messy bedsheets. Dean had been staring at him for quite some time with tears in his eyes as he scooted close to the older man and climbed on top of him. Ken groaned as he gripped Dean by his pale ass noting his thick cock pulsed the moment the lad's heated body stretched out against his own.

 A series of kisses passed between them as they lay chest to chest amid the messy bedding.

"Mmmmm." purred Dean content beyond his usual manner following a sexual romp with Ken. He nuzzled his cheek against Ken's bare chest with a sleepy smile as the older man continued to hold him close in the wake of their act. "You always feel so good inside me, Daddy....felt even better when you were in my ass."

Ken sighed in relative annoyance.

"I much prefer pussy, especially tight pussy that's barely been broken in yet," he replied indicating that had he not had complications that he'd not have gone there of his own accord.

Dean smirked as he slowly began to plant soft kisses along Ken's bare chest.

"You only like pussy because you like the idea of putting a baby in it." said the blond lad meeting Ken's dark eyes as he noted the flicker of lust behind them once he implied pregnancy. "You can't put a baby in an ass, but you sure can impregnate a hot wet pussy."

Ken groaned at the idea and tried his best to ignore the fact that he'd once more been aroused but had been much too exhausted to do much about it.

"This conversation going somewhere or are you hinting that you're jealous of the fact that I ain't put a baby in you?" asked Ken turning the heat back around on Dean whose pale cheeks turned red at the implication.

"Still doesn't change the fact that you like the idea of getting someone pregnant." countered Dean. "No matter how much you protest it."

Shut up." growled Ken in annoyance knowing all too well that this conversation had been headed toward Valencia and their upcoming wedding.

"Make me," Dean replied daringly glaring at Ken. "You can deny it all you want but I know you Ken Ryker, and I know your dick gets harder than ever when you want to knock someone up, I've felt it just before I asked you to about it."

"You think you got me all figured out huh?" asked Ken with an arched brow.

Dean nodded confidently.

"You enjoyed fucking her as much as you do me...and her having your baby was a bonus you just couldn't bring yourself to admit it." he continued. "You don't have to be ashamed around me baby, I want to see you at your best, you being at peace with being Ken is just fine with me, I'm just telling you that it's okay and that I understand."

"You understand nothing brat," growled Ken narrowing his eyes at Dean. "I love to fuck and her getting pregnant was her own doing, pussy and I have a very special relationship and I ain't ashamed to admit that I'm addicted to it as much as I am cocaine."

Dean shook his head.

"So you're addicted to pussy and getting it pregnant," he replied casually knowing how much he'd been annoying his lover.

Ken rolled his eyes and then rolled Dean off him before climbing out of bed annoyed. He stormed off toward the living room and the makeshift bar that had been waiting. Instead of being upset, Dean simply smirked knowing all too well that he'd been on to something. It appeared that Ken did have something of a fetish after all, of course, it had not been anywhere near as jarring as Dean's newfound one.

The blond lad sighed as he leaned back against the formerly discarded pillows that lined his bed. His weary blue eyes focused on the ceiling as the residual sensation and heat that lingered about his naked body once more drew his attention. He had loved the feel of Ken's thick cock being deeply embedded inside the tight confines of his pale ass and knew all too well that he'd want nothing more than to feel it again. Despite knowing that Ken was disinclined to attempt such a thing let alone to do it very often.

Still, he had liked it and resolved to get Ken to indulge him at least once a week when it came to their romps.