Chapter 87: A Spark Of Connection

The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

        The morning had brought with it a new set of challenges and a good deal of thought as Ken Ryker sat in the kitchen of his family home nursing a now cold cup of black coffee. He had been more or less bothered by the implications made by Dean about his supposed issue with wanting to get women pregnant. He had not been aware that he had any sort of issue as his association with Dean and Valencia both had kept him quite preoccupied. He wondered if it had been a preexisting thing from Ryker Kennison, and dreaded it all the more. Valencia having a baby was one thing but to go so far as to say that Ken had a fetish for impregnating women in general was a bit too much for him. Still, the considerable amount of risky sex he'd engaged in every week had put a lot into perspective given Dean's rather keen observation of him.

The older man rolled his eyes and finished off his coffee before venturing back toward Dean's chosen bedroom. As he moved through the empty halls, he did note the locked bedroom doors that used to belong to his now-dead sons, Kevin and Carter.

There had been a third locked door which would have belonged to the baby Sera had been carrying but they had not known if it was ever going to be a boy or a girl, It might have been possible for his issue to have been related to unfinished business when it came to Ryker and his late wife but for the most part, Ken avoided anything to do with them. Anything aside from shoving his massive cock deep in a warm wet orifice had rarely gotten his attention since the accident, to begin with.

Ken continued to move through the house and entered Dean's bedroom where he found the blond lad snoring quite loudly as he climbed into bed with him noting that he'd still been naked and quite obviously spent from their previous act. He sighed knowing that their mornings would slowly start to become less impactful than their nights as the days passed with Dean going off to school and him being back at work but he made up his mind to indulge as much as possible before time.

The older man smirked as he slowly towered above the still-slumbering lad planting a series of long slow kisses across the lad's exposed pale flesh and pink lips before settling on the lad's bare chest where he proceeded to softly suckle the closest of one of Dean's nipples making him moan in his sleep and arch his body in a bid to gauge the new sensation. He had gotten aroused instantly, a fact that made Ken smirk as he noted the throbbing average-sized cock balloon before his very eyes just as he wrapped a firm hand around it making Dean's eyes burst open as he sought who had been the source of his extended pleasure.

"Uhhhh...Daddy," he moaned as he slowly began to buck his thin pale hips into Ken's firm grasp.

Ken had not been surprised that it never took much to get Dean in the mood, providing sex had been his previous profession after all. He was shocked at how much of a needy slut Dean had become in the wake of their latest romp, he had previously taken some effort to get in the mood but now he'd been like putty in Ken's capable hands.

The instant of the older man's touch and Dean's young mind had been taken back to the intense and brutal pounding that had taken place in his shapely pale ass, he knew all too well that Ken didn't like having to use it but he needed it more than he felt he needed air or food and water, his body had been blazing with the memory of a massive cock pummeling his sensitive prostate and he couldn't help but want an encore of it, he desperately needed one.

Dean had been so turned on at the thought of it happening all over again that he rose off the bed and tackled an unsuspecting Ken pinning him against the mattress as he straddled his waist. On a normal day between them, Dean had been utterly fascinated by Ken and his body, from his darker complexion to his sizeable cock and its relative thickness. The scars from the accident and other incidents had also gotten the lad's attention as he found himself kissing everyone he had seen at the moment while Ken seemed to stare up at him confused and more or less aroused by the notion of Dean being so forward.