Chapter 71: Proximity Closeness

The Living Room, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

   Low whimpers and occasional moans escaped the pale lips of a groggy Dean Hudson as his blue eyes opened to find he'd been staring into the deep brown eyes of his older lover, Ken Ryker, the older man had been just as groggy and as naked as he'd been with his larger body covering the lad in the wake of their previous act coming to an end. Dean ran his fingers through Ken's messy black hair and as the older man shifted he attempted to keep his bare body above the lad who continued to wrap his pasty thighs around him. The two of them shared a series of kisses both sloppy and lazy given how out of it they'd been. Dean found it a pleasant surprise that it never took much to get Ken aroused, especially not when it came to him. He could already feel the older man's thick appendage expanding inside him. The lad treated Ken to a blissful smile and stroked his cheek in appreciation.

While he had enjoyed more sex romps since leaving Bushwah and captivity respectively, none had been even remotely close to the bliss that he'd felt whenever Ken's thick cock invaded his hidden depths. He supposed it was possibly due to Ken having been the only one to discover his well-kept secret or the fact that out of all the men who had him, Ken was the only one who showed any compassion and treated him like a person rather than a piece of meat, his seemingly insatiable sexual appetite notwithstanding.

Ken smirked as Dean once more found himself being slowly thrust along the living room carpet.

"Mmmmm shameless horndog," said Dean with a smile as he began to enjoy the blissful sensation of Ken's thick cock slowly sawing in and out of his hidden depths much like before during their previous act.

"Good pussy tends to have that effect on me," replied Ken moving to kiss the lad on the lips as he continued his slow pumping between Dean's pasty thighs. "Besides you're the one that begged me to keep it in."

Dean moaned as Ken continued his rather leisurely pace working his hips and grinding into the lad's pelvis amid his wide-spread slender legs.

"Oh fuck...you're so big..." groaned Dean reaching for Ken and pulling him into yet another heated kiss.

"Can't get enough either can you baby?" asked Ken with a wicked grin. "Lucky for you, Daddy is in the mood for an encore performance."

Dean seemed to have other ideas as he raised himself from beneath the older man who'd been caught off guard and wrestled Ken onto his back ensuring to pin the older man along the carpet this time around.

"No can do Daddy, your Joyboy wants a ride this time," replied Dean kissing Ken on the lips as he slowly impaled himself back onto Ken's massive cock, making the older man groan with need.

"Fuck..." replied Ken as Dean smirked before lightly bouncing on the older man's thick appendage determined to have the kind of ride he wanted.

Dean bit his bottom lip like so many times before as he hovered over Ken who seemed quite content with the naked pale lad riding him this time around. He busied himself with gripping Dean's hips and stroking his exposed belly as the lad's smaller pink cock flopped between their bare bellies in the wake of his bouncing. Ken smirked as the excitement began to get the better of Dean and he covered them both in his first round of release since their previous encounter.

"Mmmm." moaned Dean still bouncing on Ken's thick cock as he moved his soft pale fingers along the older man's dark exposed chest.

"Shit..." groaned Ken loving the feel of Dean's exquisite tightness as it continued to wrap around him. "Fuck baby, you're so hot when you moan while riding dick."

Dean shifted his hips as he began to lose himself in the rhythmic movements he'd been creating while bouncing on Ken's thick appendage relishing the sensation of him being lodged inside him and the subsequent thrill of actually taking charge for once.

"Oh fuck...Daddy, you don't know how good this feels...you're so fucking big inside me....oh...fuck..." moaned Dean still losing himself in more of the blissful sensation he'd been causing while bouncing on the older man's thick cock as Ken did his best to keep him upright.

Ken couldn't keep his hands off the lad, loving the feel of his soft youthful body beneath his fingertips and then some. He had been surprised by the lad's boldness and further turned on by how feisty he could become.

Dean had enjoyed the sensation of Ken's rough touch moving along his heated body, the lust that filled him, and the need for affection evident behind his blue eyes as they focused on the dark orbs of the man beneath him.

"Fuck...." said Dean still losing himself in the blissful sensations brought on by their mutual act.

They shared a series of passionate kisses as their intensity began to pick up, with Ken no longer content to allow Dean to ride out his needs above him. He swiftly rolled the lad onto his back and towered above him not once slipping from the warmth that enveloped his thick appendage as he thrust into the whimpering younger man fully in charge of their act as his more domineering instinct returned.

The older man once more took charge of their rhythm the desperation in his tone while conveying his need and increased pace signaling the all too familiar outcome of their act coming to an end as Dean wrapped his legs around Ken and pulled him in deeper just as their mutual release gave way.

The sound of their mutual labored breaths filled the living room as they had once more been reminded that they'd been on the floor ever since returning home from getting the lad enrolled in school. Dean had not been too fond of the idea but Ken had insisted, given who his mother was and her willingness to find any excuse to lock him away so that he didn't cause her further embarrassment.

He'd already been on her list due to his excessive drinking and drug use, the last thing he needed was for her to find out about his relationship with a younger man like Dean, it would have been a sure-fire sign that his mental capacity had deteriorated since the accident and thus all the proof she needed.

Both Ken and Dean took a few moments to catch their collective breath as they stared into each other's eyes, the mutual lust had not subsided despite their act coming to a close for the time being.

A series of kisses passed between them as Dean seemed to settle down once more comfortably and visibly relaxed now that he'd been back in Ken's house and far away from the school and the odd memories of his time in high school back in Bushwah Kansas. Ken assured him that it wouldn't be as bad but that had nothing to do with the recollection of bullying and his subsequent kidnapping following his final school day out there.

Ken had taken notice of how tense the lad had been on their drive back to the estate and initiated their wild romp to provide a means of distraction and relaxation once they'd been inside. He'd been pleased to know that Dean had finally been at ease, even for the time being given his PTSD.

Amid the slow round of kissing and post-coital intimacy, Ken took note of the fact that once more Dean's stomach had been rumbling. He supposed that even in his vast estate some things had never changed when it came to the lad and slowly pulled out of him, much to Dean's chagrin. The older man took a moment to gather what remained of his strength before he managed to get to his feet. Dean took the initiative and did the same, their bodies still slick from their act as they shared once more intimate kiss fully upright before Ken ventured off toward the entrance hall.

Dean sighed as he watched his lover disappear for a few moments before he fished his cell phone out of his discarded suit slacks and turned his attention back to the sweat-slick blond.

"How about pizza this time around?" he asked as Dean broke into a smile and nodded in reply. "Okay, pizza it is."

Ken immediately got to work calling the nearest pizza parlor and placing their collective orders. Dean heard him add wings and a form of dessert to the list of things to be delivered while he ventured toward the nearest bathroom in a bid to adhere to the call of nature.

As he made his way along the halls, he'd been reminded of their previous romp in the living room with the effects of it oozing down his inner thighs and reflected on just how messy their mutual acts always turned out to be.