Chapter 54: Bad Day Fury

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

    Dean Hudson had been startled awake after the shattering of what appeared to have been glass filled his ears and his body grew tense as a result of it. He had still been naked from the previous romps with Ken and it had been dark all around. He had reached for the older man only to find that he had been out of bed and standing in complete darkness. The rumble of thunder had caught him off guard and he nearly jumped out of the sheets. He took note of a naked Ken standing at the foot of the bed seemingly in a trance as he towered over him not saying a word nor moving an inch. The curious lad wanted to know what had been going on with his lover but had been met with silence.

Ken climbed into the bed, his body glistening from sweat and his hair as wild as it had been when he awoke following their previous romp. His dark eyes had been fixated upon the trembling blond lad who had scooted up onto the bed with his knees pressed against his bare chest. He had not been a big fan of storms and even less a fan of flashing lightning.

"You scared?" asked Ken breaking the silence that had fallen between them since awakening.

Dean nodded his head and tried his best to push back the tears that threatened to burst from his eyes as he continued to huddle against the headboard fearful of the next crack of lightning and rumble of thunder.

"Come to Daddy, I'll make it all better," said Ken as he leaned back onto his knees before the still trembling Dean.

The lad had been much too terrified to move and Ken sighed not at all keen on this level of defiance from his Joyboy. The older man smiled in the darkness a slightly eerie smile as he gripped Dean's ankles and pulled him close to him causing the lad to slip from his huddled position onto the bed with his legs spread wide as Ken continued to pull him toward his body.

Finding himself on his back once again, the lad whimpered as the equally naked Ken parted his pasty thighs and he felt the rapidly aroused cock of the older man brush against his own in the wake of Ken's swift movements.

He fitted himself between Dean's thighs like always and captured the trembling lad's lips in a heated series of kisses. Dean couldn't help himself as he slowly gave in to the seduction at hand easily falling into Ken's sway as the older man gripped him before easing his thick cockhead past the lad's slick folds making him moan into his mouth as their bodies had once more joined.

"Uhhhhh..." moaned Dean as Ken thrust inside him slowly stretching his inner depths as they began to accommodate the massive invader despite the rumbling of thunder and the darkness of the motel room.

The lad once more had been reminded of how strong Ken had been as the larger man shifted his body beneath him and pinned him against the mattress with the intent of taking his mind off the fury of the storm. The lad's very palpable fear gave way to lust as Ken's long slow thrusts began to get the better of him and he'd all but forgotten the reason he'd even been afraid of the storm at all.

Ken's heated kisses and strong thrusts had command over his younger body as the clash of old bitter memories of violence and pain during the rain storms and the aggressive passionate lovemaking on the part of his new lover began to add to the strangeness of the afternoon. Dean had been pulled in two different directions as Ken attempted to override the lad's unpleasant memories with sheer pleasure as the storm continued to rage outside their little world in the roadside motel room.

Tears began to cascade down the supple pale cheeks of Dean Hudson as the images of a scared little boy bound in a dirty trailer back in Bushwah, Kansas came back to him. He'd been miles away as the trauma from his first brutal beating courtesy of Clint Hudson had come back to him. The coked-up drunk had been in a foul mood as he stormed into Dean's bedroom then pulled him out of the bed and began beating him for a toy he left in the middle of the living room floor. Clint had tripped over it and gripped it in his left hand as he beat Dean with the right hand while gripping a brown leather strap.

He could still feel the whelps that lined his back and pale ass despite the deep thrusts of Ken's thick cock attempting to take his mind away from the unwanted memory.

"It's okay baby." Ken's deep baritone voice poured into Dean's nearby ear. "I got you...tell Daddy where it hurts."

Dean kissed Ken's lips as his mind shifted to the blissful ecstasy of the old man's thick cock drilling his sodden depths and competing with the memory brought on by the fury of the storm.

Ken began to kiss along the path where Dean's memories had served to remind him of how he'd gotten a good deal of his scars, the lad's fingers ran through the older man's slick dark hair as he gripped him tightly for dear life not at all wishing to part with him.

Dean's soft warm hands moved along Ken's body as he noted the scars beneath his fingertips reminded him that Ken had been in a good deal of pain in the past and possibly it had been true for the present as he pushed through his memories and gripped the older man tighter pulling him down into his kiss as he wrapped his legs around him causing his cock to sink inside the enveloping tightness that consumed him all the more.

Ken's dark eyes flickered with lust and longing as he met Dean's equally matched blue eyes unsure of what had come over them in the wake of their brush with the storm.

"Good boy," said Ken as Dean clenched around him, as he sent the lad's young body jolting along the mattress due to the older man's thrusts.

Dean's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the lust came to a pleasant end filling his body to bursting as he coated Ken's thick cock and his own sprayed them both like so many times before. Ken continued to pump into him relishing the sensation as much as he had as the storm raged on.

"Fuck...." hissed Dean unable to hold back much longer as he gripped Ken. "Fuck me...Daddy."

Ken growled as he began to increase his pace and intensity. He'd been on the verge of reaching his end as well as he forcefully pinned Dean onto the bed with his wrists above his head and captured his mouth in a desperate kiss. He felt his cock pulse and his release ripped through him filling the moaning lad beneath him as the sounds of the rain echoed in the background.

"Fuck..." hissed Ken leaning his head into Dean's passionate kiss following their act.

The older man gathered his breath for a few moments before pulling out much to Dean's disappointment and rolling onto his preferred side of the bed. He was seemingly content as Dean scooted close to him, his bare pale ass pressed against the drowsy older man's thigh as he drifted off.

Ken had drifted off as well for a few moments before he turned his attention to the rainfall in the background. He got an uneasy feeling as he slowly climbed back out of bed and ventured toward the bathroom where tired dark brown eyes met those of tired brown in the wake of his reflection.

Without a word, he ran a bit of water from the sink and tossed it on his face before he exited the bathroom and collected his scattered attire. He quickly got dressed and exited the motel room leaving behind a slumbering Dean Hudson and climbed into his sports car.

Dean had not been privy to it, but Ken had been well aware that he'd been prone to "Bad Days" and as a result, he'd preferred to endure them alone. 

The somber-looking man started the engine and took off out of the motel parking lot headed for home for the first time in days.