Chapter 85: An Unseemly Delay In Gratification

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     The intense rumbling sound of rolling thunder amid beautifully chaotic flashes of lightning illuminated the chosen bedroom of Dean Hudson within the massive estate main house that belonged to businessman Ken Ryker. There had been a lingering chill in the air as hard rain battered the rooftops and window panes alike in the wake of the violent storm that seemed to embody all of the warring emotions that filled both young Dean and the sexually charged Ken who had been more or less preoccupied with the sensation of the young lad's tight hidden depths clenching around his unruly sizeable appendage. It had been quite some time since their last encounter, the effects of Ken's medication and the subsequent stress of his attempting to keep from being committed by his mother had been the chief reasons for their lack of intimate bliss as of late.

Sweat slick and reeling from the overwhelming sensation of not only being filled with the thick cock of his lover and the subsequent pumping inside of him, but Dean also moaned as he leaned his weary blond head against Ken's chest relishing the sensation of his slow and deliberate bouncing on the older man's lap had caused as he held him in his lap while sitting on the edge of the bed, the deep angle more than enough to incite moans and whimpers aplenty from the pink lips of the lad with each rotation of his slender hips and subsequent shift up and down.

There had been nothing like the physical connection that Dean had shared with Ken Ryker, a connection so intense that it had managed to reach him far beyond anything he'd ever experienced in terms of physical bliss. Dean had been no stranger to sex by any means given his background and former imprisonment but there was always something different about when he found himself wrapped in Ken's rather strong and capable arms. From the older man's characteristic grunt and occasional groaning when in mid-act to the outright hungry look behind his dark eyes whenever he'd turned his lustful attention to the young blond lad.

Dean had felt an intense and undeniable attraction to Ken Ryker and it only seemed to intensify the more they spent time with one another. The stories of how Ken used to be when he recalled being Ryker Kennison had been jarring, to say the least when the lad first heard them but no matter how much anyone tried to get him to see their side of things about the wealthy troubled man, Dean had been unable to hide the fact that he'd fallen for Ken.

The older man had not been fond of attachment, an understandable approach given all that he'd lost in the past and suffered even still, but he had not been able to shake the ramifications of his exploits entirely, Valencia Ramos had been a clear indication of that and now so had Dean. His young heart had been pounding in the wake of Ken's latest departure and all he could think about was the possibility of the man hurting himself all over again and he never having had the courage to tell him how he truly felt began to eat away at him. The hot tears continued to cascade down Dean's pale cheeks amid the glow of the lightning and he simply pressed his smaller bare body harder against Ken's bare chest as he slowly bounced up and down on the older man's infamous cock.

Dean whimpered once more as the massive cockhead brushed up against a hidden bundle of nerves that offered much more stimulation than he'd been accustomed to.

"Uhhhhh..." moaned the lust-driven lad, his voice high and filled with a good deal of lust and desperation as his weight continued to shift in the wake of his well-timed bouncing. "F-fuck me....."

Ken gripped him tight kneading his long firm fingers into Dean's pale ass cheeks in the wake of his bouncing as he slowly slid off the bed, his powerful legs holding them both up as the younger lad continued to endure having his hidden depths pummeled due to the older man's newfound eagerness as he found himself pinned against a nearby wall following a short trek away from the bed.